on 10 November 2015
OMG this tutu is so lovely,well made,nice material,washes well,just wish seller did different colours because i would buy every one,just love wearing it for my boyfriend.
on 5 October 2012
This skirt is more modest than an average tutu as it has more material and being black, it isn't see through, it's a strong full colour black and not a tacky faded black.
It's the same length as a tutu and it sticks out and doesn't lay flat, I wouldn't be sure if it's iron friendly as the material looks delicate.
It's very pretty has thrills at the top and bottom and I am going to wear it with a corset for a burlesque night, they look great together.

SIZING: I am size 14/16 on the Hips and size 12 dress, this skirt is One Size but very stretchy and fitted me perfectly. Probably most suitable for people size 8-14 dress but depends on hip size ;)

-The skirt is quite cheap material but that's typical fancy dress for ya and nothing to worry about, as material is nice and thick.
The stitching of some of the thrill (only about an inch and half) at the back was undone but easily sewn up, I am sure I could get an exchange/refund but it's not worth as it's just a minor fault and the skirt really is great.

Item arrived quickly and perfectly packed.
Recommended
on 19 November 2013
Would Defo Recommend This, Thick So Not Like Normal Tutus Where You Can See, 'EveryThing' Haha
Its Pretty Too! Decent.
on 16 February 2013
generally i like this skirt,it looks nice and it is exactly how it looks like in the picture.it's not made of very very good material but it's still ok.
on 25 November 2015
The tutu is a little large on me as I am a size 6. There is also a small hole in the stitching but as I have to make the whole thing smaller to fit me I will just cut that bit out. The tutu is very nice. Its quite thick and made of very good material. Its looks brilliant with my new corset and the whole outfit is for a Harley Quinn costume I plan to wear next time I have an excuse to dress up!!!
on 6 April 2014
Just that, for the price of it the effect is great, also the lace on the waist is not the cheap itchy one that I was expecting, so it's a bonus. It looks on exactly as on the picture. I'd say it could fit up to a size 14.
on 15 October 2013
It is very flattering i am a size 12 and it looks fab on ,it looks more expensive than it cost and it arrived in good condition and on the date it was supposed to ,i would recommend this seller and product 100%
on 8 August 2014
Cracking tutu! Arrived very quickly...and is one of the best quality items I've ordered.
Will definitely be buying off the seller again. Item is true to size, and well-made.
on 5 October 2014
Nice Tutu,looks exactly like in the picture,long enough to cover but,and material is very nice,cannot see through,and delivery very fast,arrived before the estimated time.
on 23 October 2015
Bought for a fetish party, the material is very coarse and rough feeling against the skin but on the plus side a lot of girls commented on it being very chic and sexy

See one answered question