- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
|Sale:||£16.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£28.00 (62%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Ladgecom Clear Lens Sports Glasses with Strap can be used as protective wrap around glasses for all popular sports, like running and cycling, but you can convert them to full goggles for high-speed winter and water sports activities, like snowboarding and windsurfing, that require protection from wind, airborne insects and debris. Their clear lenses are perfect for low light conditions where eye protection is still required.
Note : The strap attaches directly onto the arms and is worn with the arms as shown in the pictures. Very easy once you've studied the photos.
Ingenious, indispensible, stylish and very strong.
All accessories included.
- BS EN 1836: Complete Sunglasses
- BS EN ISO 12870: Spectacle and Frames
- ANSI Z80.3: Impact Resistance
- Unisex: Men's and Women's Sports Sunglasses
- TR90 Frames - Well know to be very strong
- Width: 14cm | Height: 5cm
- Lens Colour : Transparent with slight Turquoise tint when held to light.
- 100% UV400 UVA & UVB Protection and Category 3 Lenses
- UV absorber built into the polycarbonate lens material so it does not scratch off
- Decentred Lenses for Wide Peripheral Vision and water/debris dispersion.
- Fully Adjustable Head Strap Attachment to fit any adult head size
- Attachable Turret EVA Eye Socket Padding
- Neoprene Drawstring Toggle Bag & Black Micro-Fibre Lens Cleaning Cloth
Men's and women's clear lens sports glasses for cycling and running.
Top Customer Reviews
They do exactly what I want hence the 4 star rating, but there are issues.
Positive - they are comfortable, visibility is good, the rims as mentioned in another review are large but don't cause me any problems. Price is reasonable, keeps your eyes protected in the cold.
Negative - They do have a tendancy to steam up. This doesn't seem to occur when you are moving but if you are stuck at traffic lights or moving slowly it can be an issue. Fortunately where I live there are a lot of cycle paths so it isn't an issue but I am not sure if it would be for joggers or where traffic is bad. The Bag is also slightly too small to get the glasses in easily when storing.
All in all I like them but they may not be suited to everyone
The strap (which I've decided not to use) doesn't stay on very well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
As a one-eyed cyclist I can I'll afford watery eyes, which is what I've suffered with this spring. After reading an article written by someone with a similar issue, and the... Read morePublished 2 months ago by S. Freeman
Needed some goggles that would stay on whilst traversing bumpy hills at speed and these do the trick. Seem like good quality, although the strap detaches from the glasses easily.Published 11 months ago by Marktheevildude
A great product, well constructed. The fitting is great.
Only slight is that they fog up.