- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Ladgecom All-Weather Sunglasses & Goggles with Head Strap for Cycling, Running & Ski Sports
|Sale:||£19.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£30.00 (60%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Passes BS EN 1836 Complete Sunglasses, BS EN ISO 12870-Spectacle/Frames,ANSI Z80.3 Impact Resistance
- Reflective and Decentred Polycarbonate Lenses with 100% Full UVA & UVB Protection
- Accessories included: EVA Padding, Neoprene Bag, Adjustable Strap & Micro-Fiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Suitable for Extreme Sports and Running, Cycling, Kayaking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Sailing etc
- These have removable arms via a button on the outside edge. Strap connects directly into the frames.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Ladgecom Extreme Sports Sunglasses and Goggles Kit will be the most useful sporting purchase you will ever make.
Not only can they can be used as protective wrap around glasses for all popular sports, like running and cycling, but you can convert them to full goggles for high-speed winter and water sports activities, like snowboarding and windsurfing, that require protection from wind, airborne insects and debris.
Whichever sport you're involved in, you will find these extremely useful from the moment you leave the house to the moment you hit the slopes, seas, rivers or roads.
Ingenious, indispensible, stylish and very strong.
All accessories included.
Four Useful Combinations
1 - Sports Wrap - Arms attached and no padding
2 - Padded Wrap - Arms attached with padding
3 - Basic Goggle Mode - Strap attached with no padding
4 - Full Goggle Mode - Strap attached with padding
- BS EN 1836: Complete Sunglasses
- BS EN ISO 12870: Spectacle and Frames
- ANSI Z80.3: Impact Resistance
- Unisex: Men's and Women's Sports Sunglasses
- Polycarbonate Flex - High Endurance & Lightweight Frames
- Width: 14cm | Height: 4cm
- Lens Colour : Dark Smoke Finish & Reflective Flash Mirror Coating
- 100% UV400 UVA & UVB Protection and Category 3 Lenses
- UV absorber built into the polycarbonate lens material so it does not scratch off
- Decentred Lenses for Wide Peripheral Vision and water/debris dispersion.
- Fully Adjustable Eleasticated Head Strap Attachment - Helmet Compatible
- Detachable Turret EVA Eye Socket Padding moulds to contours of your face
- Neoprene Drawstring Toggle Bag & Black Ladgecom Micro-Fibre Lens Cleaning Cloth
Men's and women's sports glasses for a variety of uses. Finished in a beautiful glossy Aluminium coating and available in Red, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Silver, Blue and Camouflage.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've read the bad reviews and I strongly disagree:
- no guide? Wrong, there's a tiny one which is enough to understand how to change the parts
- soon broken? Well, they're cheap sunglasses and need a minimum of care.
- useful pouch (fits the sunglasses without the spare parts)
- good protection of the eyes
- the glasses are not neutral and seems to slightly alter the view of the distances (like a little zoom) - it just takes a few rides to get use to it and then, riding without your glasses feel weird and wrong
- small obstruction of the view when looking behind
- a bit of steam around the nose when stopping by cold and wet weathers (but not much)
- the rubber things to keep the glasses on the nose aren't fixed very well and soon to fall down (watch out if you put the glasses in a pocket or elsewhere)
I've hesitated for some time before to buy them but no regrets now. They get the job done (keeping the wind/rain/bugs/dust out of your eyes) and look good.
(Edit - my English wasn't really good at that time, a few corrections were necessary.)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews