Customer reviews

Lacuna: The Sands of Karathi
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.37

on 3 October 2014
I have now read the current four books in this series and await the new one, The Prelude to Eternity, with great anticipation. I have always enjoyed a good SF book with new ideas as long as it is written well and the Lacuna series exceeds in both of these qualities. The characters are believable and achieve incredible things as well as being human. The plots are excellent, they have kept me enthralled and in some parts excited to the point that I had to read some passages again because I was racing along too fast. Thank you David Adams.
on 23 March 2013
I read the first book in this series and enjoyed it so had no hesitation downloading this to my Kindle. This one develops the themes well and Ben is definitely an interesting character. Spaceship (and even human) repairs seem to be astonishingly quick and sometimes the humans seemed to understand and adopt new technologies (especially those acquired from others) with no research or testing. I do like the main character's determination to take a chance sometimes and the suspense is managed well.
on 15 March 2014
its no a great book but it is a good read nothing serious and maybe not the most rounded of characters but still enjoyed reading it