Have one to sell?
Lacor 60021 Food Mill 20 cm Stainless Steel
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
2 new from £30.05
- Ideal for removing the seeds from cooked tomatoes, removing pulp or larger pieces from foods, making any type of purée, and making mashed potatoes
- This piece of kitchen equipment bridges the gap between a sieve and the electric blender or food processor
- For those not familiar, a food mill consists of three parts: a bottomless bowl, an interchangeable bottom with holes like those in a colander, and a crank
- The crank carries a bent metal blade which mashes the food and pushes it through the bottom as the crank is turned
- Use this utensil for mashing and sieving soft foods
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
Lacor is a manufacturer that fully caters to the needs of gastronomes and connoisseurs. Lacor offers a range of pleasing products which are not only used domestically but also in five-star hotels.
As well as covering stainless steel kitchenware in a wide array of shapes and sizes, the range also includes table utensils, bake ware and tea and coffee sets.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
18 March 2013
This food mill is excellent and at a much lower cost than its rivals. It is easy to put together, easy to load with cooked/roasted tomatoes and produces a sauce without skins which is perfect as the base for so many Italian dishes. It is easy to dismantle for washing either in a dishwasher or sink. I can imagine it being useful for making baby food and puree. I recommend it.