Customer reviews

on 21 August 2017
Just as I expected. Fantastic
on 6 January 2013
Having spent many years being fascinated with labyrinth's the history, energy and meditative experiences found in walking them I was delighted to find someone with the in depth knowledge of Labyrinths that Tony Christie possesses. The Labyrinth cards lived up to my expectations They provide in depth wisdom and carry an energy of insight that may be termed intuitive I loved the original art work. Working with the cards have provided me with many insights and guidance. I own many different sets of cards as I use divination in my daily life and work. The Labyrinth wisdom cards are indeed a valuable tool that I will continue to use and recommend to others. They are easy to use yet crammed with beauty,wisdom and insight and even if you know very little about Labyrinths these cards will still be a valuable divination tool for you.Labyrinth Wisdom
on 22 February 2013
This is a truly beautiful set of cards, from the images and simple messages on the front of the cards through to the more in depth information to be found in the accompanying booklet.

Tony Christie, the creator of the Labyrinth Wisdom Cards, is a knowledgable and experienced labyrinth designer and workshop facilitator and here he has brought his love of labyrinths to each and everyone of us by designing and developing the cards for our use.

In the booklet Tony introduces the labyrinth and explains the history of this most ancient symbol, shares the way in which labyrinths can be used by us today and how they can reflect our path in life,highlight areas in need of healing, bring a sense of balance and centredness and enhance creativity.

The forty eight cards can then be used for intuition, three card spreads, chakra spreads, and body spreads as well as any other card spread that is in our repertoire.

The wisdom of these cards is a welcome addition to my own spiritual resources and I am looking forward to working with them in more depth over the years ahead as I have no doubt they will serve me well.

Not everyone of us can have a labyrinth to walk every day but through the cards Tony Christie has given us access to the next best thing.
on 23 October 2013
Shuffle well. Wonderful, colourful images. Love interpreting the meanings in the images and the fact that the author ended up painting them himself...lends more meaning to them I think. Accompanying booklet is extremely informative in a simplified way (for the size of the book) and taught me a thing or two about labyrinths which has sparked an interest. Wonderful new spin on the usual oracle type card..and I have used them in conjunction with the Tarot, seeing the Labyrinth somewhat akin to The Fools journey. Great cards!
on 3 November 2013
Wonderful words of wisdom. Their messages spot on for myself and others. Beautiful images. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
on 21 October 2013
Insightful, beautiful and profound cards. I love working with and sharing their insights which are full of knowledge and awareness.
on 25 April 2015
I've just received my cards and am very impressed with them. Having worked with quite a few oracle decks on the market, I am thrilled with this pack. The product is good quality and easy to use. The artwork is colourful, eye catching and relevant to the subject. The spiritual journey through the cards looks in depth. I am really looking forward to working with them.
on 21 April 2015
This is a really lovely deck. The artwork really resonates, and the book is a helpful companion to the deck with more information about labyrinths, a few suggested spreads, and a detailed page for each card. I can't wait to start working with these cards regularly.

I live in the US where this deck is hard to find, so I'm also really grateful for the international shipping and how easy and fast the transaction was. Great purchase all around. :)
on 6 August 2013
Its beautiful, rich and inspired. Anybody interested in Labyrinths (what everybody should be) would like it. Value for money! I like it!
on 31 August 2015
I am using these cards as part of my daily labyrinth walk and am finding them very insightful. I was also totally impressed with how quickly they arrived at my Canadian address.