I bought this as a present and was delighted by the colour and fine softness of the scarf. It feels as light as a feather, but should be warm as it is cashmere. Very reasonably priced for this quality and a beautiful gift.
on 21 June 2017
great quality for the price!
on 21 September 2014
Bought this for a friend and have decided to buy myself one as well. It's so soft and doesn't "itch". Perfect for my neck in the cold weather and it doesn't make my neck sweat either. Lovely choice of colours. Could be a good idea for Xmas pressies. Lovely article without spending too much either.
on 1 February 2014
All I know is the presentation was simple, but for the price it was sufficient. I purchased this as a gift for a gentleman and all I can say is he was very pleased with it. I now know where I can come in the future for value for money.
on 3 August 2014
Very soft and comfortable, I like it very much!
on 30 November 2016
Just this second received this item, having only ordered it a couple of days ago. Having moved to Scotland from England a few years ago I thought my mum would like a Scottish cashmere scarf as part of her 70th birthday present. For £25 I wasn't expecting too much to be honest. How wrong I was to have such low expectations! It's a beautiful scarf, exactly as shown in the photo. It's not the longest scarf, which is fine by me. It's beautifully soft. Am extremely chuffed with this bargain purchase, am very tempted to buy another for myself. Thank you very much to the seller.
on 13 March 2014
This is a quality item, beautifully soft and warm, and represents tremendous value since it is pure cashmere.
Anyone thinking just "this is a pretty tartan" (or plaid, for any North American readers) should note, though, that it is a specific tartan, called "Freedom".
on 19 January 2015
it is so light and thin and yet so warm, i even sweat wearing this when i am indoors. luxury quality without the steep price tag of the burberry
on 4 December 2015
Really soft and comfortable, have had this a year now, could have been a touch longer, but warm and cosy. Good delivery time and packaging.
on 29 December 2015
Bought as a present for my husband , he is delighted with it .For the price that I paid the quality is excellent .I would highly recommend