Size: 12|Colour: dunkel-lila #2|Change
Price:£19.49 - £19.99

on 21 February 2017
Not tested it in water yet but this seems a fantastic swim suit, I'm 5ft11 and a 16-18 size. Because I'm tall I have to go bigger and ordered a 22 this fit great and will be fine. If I was truly honest it's about a half inch off being perfect. It's also long enough which I was very surprised about. Very very pleased. This will definitely be used on my hols. Don't forget click yes if I've helped.
on 22 February 2015
Brilliant fit especially as I am a larger lady and I feel so stylish in it . Thank La Isla for making this dress style f swim suit.
on 31 March 2017
most comfortable swimwear I have owned.lovely length and style very flattering for all sizes .true to measurement and bust area not to padded.would recommend for all ages and sizes.
on 10 November 2016
Love this costume, I'm overweight & older than I'd like to be! This swim suit gives me confidence
on 12 January 2017
Feels great, fits great and is comfortable. Is everyone bought more of these. It is a good length.
on 23 August 2016
I have never worn a swim dress before and I thought that, as I am getting older, and plumper,, it might help disguise some of the 'imperfections". It hangs nicely and is more flattering than a conventional swimsuit . Can't say how it performs in the water as I haven't been on holiday yet.
on 29 April 2017
Well made and fits well. I am a 10-12 and bought the 12. I have been swimming with it and found no problems, also it is quick drying. If you need a little modesty then this fits the bill.
on 13 March 2017
The material is excellent, it fits in all the right places, and when you are on the larger size it holds you in firmly unlike some thinner material swimsuits. The skirt part of costume is long enough to provide modesty, which was what i wanted. All in all the cost, material, and the design are excellent and most definately value for money
on 13 April 2015
Purchased this for my mum who is very self concious and hasn't been abroad for years as a result. She loves this swim dress and the fit is very good. Very flattering and good quality. Would highly recommend.
on 16 March 2017
It comes up smaller than expected. It has a seam around the middle/waistline which I was expecting and therefore doesn't 'skim' over as I would've liked.

However, I like the swimsuit so will keep it as a stand by.