|Price:||£15.98 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details & FREE Returns|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Military Grade Material--Enhanced TAC HD Polarized Lens,they are more durable and flexible and have better impact resistance and scratch resistant performance and anti-glare performance, which certified to CE standards.
- 100% UV Protection--Block 100% harmful UVA & UVB &UVC Rays,protect your eyes from macular degeneration and Cataracts. Reduce glare reflection of road, snow, lake, prevent snow-blind and reduce eye strain, enhance you and your loved one's safety when driving.
- Ergonomics Design--Safety and comfort are paramount.AL-MG alloys are lightest and strong structural metal, they are ideal to make frame.Breathable and soft TPU nose pads, can prevent bacteria from breeding and prevent nose deformation. And the flexible spring hinges fit different size of face and anti-slip leg covers afford all-day comfort.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour Name: Black Frame / Day&night Lens
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
WHY CHOOSE LZXC ?
- LZXC supplies both men and women with various styles of polarized sunglasses and endeavors to provide quality products at prices which provide value to our customers.
- To provide satisfying glasses, LZXC always focuses on leading high quality material and trendy design, and tries to improve our products and techniques to follow the trend and changing requirements from buyers.
- All LZXC glasses are polarized with UV400 protection, block 100% harmful rays to protect your eyes in daily driving, cycling, fishing and other outdoor activities. LZXC is the best partner in your daily life.
Practical Day & Night Vision Glasses
The green polarized part blocks 100% harmful UVA/UVB Ray, perfect for driving and outdoor activities at daytime.The yellow polarized part reduces glare from oncoming car headlights or sharp reflections. Perfect for driving, cycling and running at night.
Dedicated Night Vision Glasses
Polarized night vision lens could filter out about 20% of the glare at night to reduce eye strain and improve color clarity. Allow you to have clearer vision when driving at night or cloudy, rainy days, keep your safer during the journey.
HD Vison Polorized Lens
UV400 protection. Restore a vivid and clear colorful world.
High quality metal frame makes the sungalsses more durable.
Flexible Spring Hinge
With spring hinges the sunglasses could fit for different sizes heads.
Skin-Friendly Nose Pads
Made of silicone material,soft and elastic,feel more comfortable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
. But the time i had them on . A great pair and cut the glare out for me . Walking driving even reading my kindle . So well worth it just don't try to adjust them like they say you can .
Since I wrote the first section of this I've been in touch with supplier . The after care if that's what it was ,sucks they've told me what they could of done for me but have done nothing . So £19 is okay if they can be worn but it's a lot of cash if you can't use them I asked for help to get them fixed but as you may be able to tell they have not . So does anyone with one ear want to bye a second hand pair of sun glasses going very cheap BECAUSE they ain't no good to me . Won't bye any thing again from the supplierror
I've yet to try them out at night as I don't do much driving in the dark: but I guess I'll soon adapt to the yellow shading if it does what they claim.
One very nice touch are the nose pads which are ventilated on these glasses. The arms grip nicely without excess pressure on the head, and they don't tend to creep down the nose like my normal glasses.
They come with a "hard-ish" protection case (not absolutely solid but "squeeze-able" with light pressure!) and with adequate soft cloth bag and cleaning cloth, with the whole lot supplied in a black slide-out cardboard box (which you'll almost certainly dispose of!).
I confess I got these "to try", partly because Amazon Prime offers a free Return on these glasses - but having tried them out I've decided that I'm keeping the glasses. Frankly, they're much better value overall than what you can get in Boots (or similar places) where they'll sell you polarised sunglasses which won't do half as much for your vision!!
Worth noting: I was impressed that the company LZXC also followed up on the transaction through Amazon, to see whether I had any issue with the glasses. That's the sign of a company that actually cares about its customers.
Came the next day great packaging and accessories for the price but the night vision is not that great really in low light so find yourself having to take them off on lower lit roads.
Little big on my face but they do a great job of reducing glare and are comfortable.