- Also check our best rated IPod Dock reviews
LUPO Portable Folding Speakers For iPhone 55, 5G, 4S, 4G, 3GS, iPod, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, HTC One, Nokia Lumia, Sony XPeria, MP3 Players and Tablets - WHITE
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fold-up amplified portable speakers (Actual photograph supplied with screen-printed brand logo)
- Compatible with iPods and mp3 players, cd players, pc's
- Unique design, 1.25W x 2 Output. Connects via 3.5mm headphone port
- Battery (4xAAA) or mains operated (power supply not included)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The SoundPod lets you enjoy your music while you are in the office, home, travelling, walking or anywhere you go. Its foldable compact dimension is unique in design and is compatible with all iPods and MP3 players.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First impressions, the packaging box has no mention of the company Lupo. There is a questionable sticky label with the word "Lupo" that has been stuck on rather as an apparent after-thought. Otherwise, these speakers have no mention of the brand. Inside as well, the product itself is not branded at all as in the photographs. So basically, I've just received a generic set of unbranded speakers that are otherwise available on Amazon at £2.99.
Playing songs off my playlist on Iphone 3GS; there is background static noise. Getting rid of the static appears to be a matter of hit-and-miss while jiggling the end of the data cable and turning the speaker volume up and down. The noise has not completely disappeared. When nothing is playing, it turns into a high pitched constant squealing.
I'm considering returning these and getting some other product ....
My opinion: I'd suggest give this product a miss and go for something else. Sure £6.99 isn't a whole lot of money but you don't want to spend it to buy noise do you?
- Cheap so it doesn't matter if they get lost or broken.
- Come with a lead which allows them to run from a USB charger; I had one of these with me to charge the iPod so this was useful.
- Battery power if you take them out and about.
- Folded up and in their box they are quite light and don't take up too much space in a suitcase.
- The little plastic stand thing that looks like the iPod should sit in it is pretty useless.
- Tinny sound but that's to be exptected at this price.
- The speakers are exposed so prone to damage. Children would ruin these in seconds.
So they are OK for the price, but the tinny sound gets annoying after a while.
They are very compact and are very good to use when travelling, the sound is very good and is excellent for the price that it is going for.
A sad thing for me is that it doesn't charge the i-pod and can also get distorted by a phone when getting a text, but this can die down by moving the phone away.
All in all a very good set of speakers that is cheap and compact, and does the job that it is needed to do!
They don't look much but they are ideal for travel or even a small room or out in the garden. Great sound for a fantastic price.