Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 February 2013
I purchased the book set to read..... I got into the story quiet quickly and became hooked from page 2 :) I finished the set in about 6 hours. The books are not long 4 chapters each in the first few books but they are quite detailed and so easy to read, then the chapters seem to get longer in the others (It should have just been one book)
I fell in love with Luke and Brina and felt every heart wrenching moment between them & I'm so happy it all ended so sweetly.
I wasn't disappointed by these books and all in all I think the story line way great, and detailed...(quite a few raunchy bits!). looking forward to reading more from Cassia Leo.

There should a follow on with Milo`s story :)
on 2 November 2013
At first, it felt like it would be a very nice and relaxing book but got a remake and rival to the 50 shades of grey books but without the understanding and closeness of the 2 characters. Every page bar 1 was about sex, sexual positions and which ways they could get their bodies into each other. (and I can't believe I'm saying this) but it was a bit to much, 50 shades was one thing and this just can't compare. It went on to long and I got bored. It wasn't worth the money. The one thing I did enjoy was that the author developed the characters through the years, with children and work and interference from others and still found the time to stay in love. So that was the only reason why I'm giving it 3 stars.
on 23 June 2013
I loved this series!! The characters were both likeable and I found myself hoping that they would get together in the end quite early on in the book. The story flowed from chapter to chapter and there was a good use of vocabulary, not too flowery and definately not repetitive.

Well done Cassia Leo, on an excellent book and I look forward to reading more from you.
on 28 July 2015
A very fast moving story about how Brina was sent into Luke Maxwell's company to bring him down. There is instant attraction between the two, and Brina's struggle as to whether to continue with her assignment or come clean. A few twists and turns in the story to keep you guessing.

Good background stories run through this series of both Brina and Luke, and very hot and steamy.
on 17 October 2014
What a load of crap. The writer has no clue how to write this type of book. I paid over 3pound for this and only got to the end of the first book, which by the way is so short, what was the point? Two chapters long!!! Its like the writer thought.. 'I know Ill just write a book and make some money'. There's no feeling to it, no heart. She fall's into bed with him an hour after she meets him... as if! The plan of the story could have been so good with the right writer, but not this one! Wont be reading any of her books again, ill stick with Kristen Ashley, now there's a lady who knows what how to write!
on 30 May 2014
Lovely to be able to read the whole series in one go. The story was clever and with enough intrigue to keep you interested. Luke is lovely and handles Brina really well. Her best friend Jill is a great character and really understanding to Brina's past, which is one of the main story lines through the series. My first thought is she gets what she deserves but enjoyed how she fought to repair the damaged she'd caused. Really liked the novella Hunting Luke - sweet, funny story about Luke and Brina. The last 2 stories are set a few years on so you see what everyone is up to.
Loved the saying at end :- Life, slow down, pay attention and drink it in. And don't forget to share it with the ones you love.
on 28 January 2014
I was hoping to enjoy this much more than I did.
The romance part of this story was rushed - he interviews her for a job, hires her after two questions, takes her to his yacht and they're having sex less than an hour after they met. Days later they're proclaiming their love. It all happened too fast and just wasn't believable I'm afraid. It's a pity because they were working together, she was secretly spying on him...it could have been great.

The sex scenes were ok but not the hottest I've read. There was the occasional glimpse of a better story in this, the banter between Like and Briane was really witty and I kept hoping the rest of the book would improve and be as good but sadly it didn't. I can't really recommend this, there are better examples of this type of story out there.
on 13 April 2014
To start with it felt rushed in fact most of the intimate scenes felt to rushed into. I'm not by any means prudish but I find it hard to believe that two people would jump in to bed together so quickly after meeting. If I offend anyone by saying that I apologise but I don't know of anyone who has done that to my knowledge. That being said the relationship between Brina and Luke was really special and kept me reading till the very end. The book also brought out a lot of emotion for me so although I wasn't fully keen on the writing style at times I did enjoy the book very much.
on 30 November 2014
I enjoyed this box set, it kept me reading with a good story and some suspense thrown in for good measure. Cassia certainly writes a great story, and though I enjoyed this set, my favourite by far is the set about KNOX, that really got me, I absolutely loved it, and the way he struggled to get on top of things. Do yourself a favour and read Knox's story, you won't be disappointed.
on 29 April 2014
ok, so I really did enjoy this series my only problem I had with it was everything was bam bam bam bam and it was like a head rush trying to see how she could go from an interview to having sex in his boat in a matter of seconds. it was like getting book whiplash.

However apart from their relation going from 0-100 in seconds the story was really captivating and I really did enjoy it so give it a try and see what you think, I would still like to read more work by this author so I am not put off to read more work.

Congrats on the book x