LUCKY SIXPENCE FOR BRIDE WEDDING
- A sixpence is said to inspire wealth and good fortune when worn in the bride's shoe on her wedding day.
- Our collectors case arrives with a genuine sixpence coin displaying the quote "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue and a Lucky Sixpence in Her Shoe"
- Making this an ideal and unique gift for the Bride on her special day!
- This collectors display case meausures (50mm x 50mm)
- Other Sixpence Occasion's: Weddings: Bride, Bridesmaids, Groom, Mother of the Bride/Groom Babies: New Baby Boy, New Baby Girl, Happy 1st Birthday, Christening Birthdays: Happy Birthday 40th, 50th and 60th Cufflinks and Keyrings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The image of the coin is misleading since the one shown is a true Silver sixpence bearing the profile of king George V whereas the one sent is in fact not as it represents Queen Elisabeth II dated 1958.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy , it is supposed to go in the brides shoe. My daughter has had the organza bag sewn into her wedding dress for comfortPublished 1 month ago by Sarah feeney
Bought this to give to my daughter on her wedding day which isn't until August,she will be delighted.Good quality and just as expected.Published 3 months ago by diesel
Arrived well within the timescale. Given to the bride to slip into her left shoe when the time comes. RecommendedPublished 3 months ago by vanessa harris
this is for my Granddaughter hope she will put it in her shoe and have a very happy marriagePublished 4 months ago by Barbara Dixon