Customer reviews

L'Oreal Professionnel Silver Shampoo 250ml
Size: 250ml|Change

on 17 June 2015
Best purple shampoo out there. I leave it on for around 3 minutes in the shower and that seems the right amount of time for my hair, but I would suggest testing the length of time to leave it before covering your hair and having it turn violet.
on 10 November 2017
One of the most expensive versions on Amazon, took a while to arrive (as advertised to be fair) as came from Italy. Does not make hair purple as some cheaper shampoos can, rather it accentuates a lovely steely grey. Like other reviewers i agree that it does make my hair quite dry & my scalp itchy (albeit no dandruff). Does not make hands blue however as some have said. Jury still out.
on 6 August 2017
Great for when you have had your hair coloured. I have toner added to my hair (12) and use this a week later, a couple of times a week. My advice is to not go any longer than 5 minutes as my hair went a little blue.
on 14 December 2016
A must-have to tone down that yellow. Tend to use it twice a week for maintenance.
on 17 November 2017
brilliant stuff!
i used to work in a salon and we swore by this stuff after a bleach session or for anyone with brassy undertones.
it doesn’t take long at all for it to work - i personally put it on twice a week and leave in for 10 minutes to let it do some magic.
i have attached below some photos of how my hair was before th shampoo and what it is like now. i have used three washes so far.

please note not to use it too often if the colou you want is blonde. it will turn your hair a grey tone after a while (what i want as i’m transitioning to silver hair).
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 19 October 2017
I think this is great shampoo, I would say, that a good conditioner should be used after, as it can be a little dry towards the more mature head of hair. It does get rid of the red or orange tones, you get a nice clear blue tone to a light ash blonde colour.
on 11 August 2017
This is a must for anyone with orange or yellow tones. I've even used it dry before and the results are amazing
on 14 April 2015
Very good product does as it says takes yellow from blonde hair
on 15 October 2017
The wife absolutely loves this,it gives a blueish tinge to her hair, obviously the longer you leave it on the stronger the result.
A lot cheaper than the little bottles from the shops.. Will buy again when it runs out.
on 12 November 2017
This product is absolutely amazing! I have had blonde balayage done on my dark hair hair for the last few years and I have spend loads on having my hair toned due to the yellow ‘hue’. I was recently recommended this product and I can’t stop thanking the person who recommended it! I use this shampoo every time I was my hair- alternatively on its own/half normal shampoo, half silver shampoo. The results are fantastic. My hair is even more multi-tonal and has gorgeous grey tones too which I absolutely love love love. Bottle will last an age as well.