on 5 May 2017
i have dry, skin and lines showing through. this primer is like a thick veil, it covers all that. but the foundation u use after that is something u need be find that works with this, or it can come off looking weird. i was in my 20s, and used it for a bit bit but then switched to something else. but i introduced this to my mum, older mature skin, and she loves it as it would smooth out the skin. she loves it soo much that she always has me get her a pot to replace the one she finishes as you cant find it much on the highstreet
on 3 July 2014
Have wanted to try a primer for ages and saw this and though i'd give it a try. Its first outing was to a hen party which ended up in a nightclub until 3 in the morning (im far to old for that really). Someone actually came up to me and said how had I got my makeup to stay on all night when everyone else's had come off hours ago. For me I like the matt finish and texture and it did cover over pores. I have mild rosacea and redness around my nose I never go out without makeup on. For the first time I applied some tinted BB cream and put the primer on top and went about my day, even if it was just pottering around the house. It was just so nice not to have to put foundation on. I will buy this again, I love it.
on 10 June 2016
I've never actually used a primer before but a friend recommended this to me. I love it and I use it most days now!

My skin is dry so I use this over moisturiser and it feels lovely - I only use a very light/sheer tinted moisturiser on top as I'm not a fan of foundation. You really only need a very small amount and blend it in well; like another reviewer I just use it around my nose and chin.

I would buy again.
on 14 January 2016
I really like this product. It smoothes over open pores well. It has staying power and isn't noticeable, just the improvement in your skin's appearance is. I've used this product for years. You don't need to use much of it at all. Better to use the tiniest amount and add to it if needed.
on 12 August 2015
This isn't amazing, it's just ok. I cannot believe the cost of this at boots / superdrug so definitely worth trying it out at this price. It didn't really make my make up last any longer but it didn't make it worse. I only use it in the areas where i have scarring and not my whole face.
on 23 July 2017
Love this primer it's great for mature, weatherbeaten people, who have lived long and enjoyed life like me, it softens the edges
on 15 May 2017
Love this
on 4 October 2016
Quite a small pot but fine as a trial. Blends well and gives an invisible finish but primer dissolves into the skin in a couple of hours, not one I would buy again
on 6 May 2015
Great price (half price to what BOOTS and the like charge) Love this primer - gives a smooth look before putting on your make-up. I found for me it minimises the pores on my nose which i like. Have uses this know for the past few years and will continue to do so :-)
on 22 September 2016
I really like this primer. I used to buy a similar product from Clarins but it cost £26.00 so i think studio secrets is great value.
Now i use L'oreal cos' i'm worth it !

See one answered question