on 21 February 2015
Loving the doctor box set one great stories recommend reading but they are all different characters they don't follow on at all so I brought both box sets thinking they would carry on read the first one see if you like it
on 25 April 2014
I found this box set enjoyable and easy to read yet the stories had substance to them. I like the authors style of writing and the way she opens the story straight away and bang you're there. Looking forward to reading the 2nd box set.
on 23 January 2014
At only 77p I wasn't expecting much from this box set but actually the stories are very well written and well thought out. Each story had enough about it to grab my attention and make me want to find out how the inevitable differences were resolved. The humour was also very good and had me laughing out loud in places.

Obviously, not War and Peace but I would certainly recommend this set to any one who likes a good light read as it make you feel happy without being too mushy.
on 15 April 2014
Very good each book keeps you interested to the very end,with a twist,but with different story's,getting box set 2 know
on 13 January 2014
I downloaded this box set not expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. All four of the books are well written and not just slushy romance (which I love!)
A very easy pleasant read and at 77p a bargain.
on 7 March 2014
I adored this set of books. Not just the great value, the stories were very good reading. Each one that bit different and all of them stand alone books. Keep these book compilation up please Amazon.
on 25 March 2014
liked all the story well and easy to read very heart warming and lovely. loved easy story. all about hospital doctors and patients makes you want to be there.
on 16 March 2014
first time I have read any of bobby Hutchinson books and found the box set easy reading and so much so I have downloaded box set 2 to read shortly
on 19 March 2014
I really enjoyed this series Loving the doctor, definitely worth reading I loved them so looking forward to reading box set 2
on 21 March 2014
This was a lovely box set and all the stories were brilliant and very enjoyable well worth the price of a few oence