on 23 June 2016
This dress is okay. I have only worn it once since I bought it, because the V in the front is so deep I have to pin it in place. It's also made from a pretty thin material that clings to my stomach. You can see the indent of my navel. It needs thick undergarments to look halfway decent.

When I have it pinned and wear a pair of lycra shorts underneath, it is suitable to wear to a halfway formal event. It's also warm, which is nice - it is a struggle to find dresses with long sleeves.
6 people found this helpful
on 11 May 2017
A perfect fit and a beautiful colour too (I bought dark green). The jersey fabric is quite figure hugging so you'll need to resolve all VPL related issues before wearing it, but once you do that, the cut is slimming and flattering even if you're a large lady like me. I have bought some pretty cheap adn sheerful jersey dresses before now, but this is a really well made one.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2017
Gorgeous dress and lovely fit - fabric is quite lightweight and the front is quite low cut but I love it and may have to order a couple more in different colours!
2 people found this helpful
on 12 November 2013
Unlike the two other dresses I bought, this one is very smart and elegant. I would definitely wear it for a dinner party.

I must say I am a size 14- 16 ( hourglass) but bought the size 12 which fitted very nicely. The material is stretchy and it looks good.
Think of the size when you buy it ladies!!!!
7 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2013
Product arrived on time, well.
rrapped and was exactly as ordered.
These really are much better than you expect for the money.
Nice material, and most important of all, a good cut!
20 people found this helpful
on 17 September 2016
Love it.. So just to get an idea of the fit.. I'm a curvy girl and very tall(5.11ft) this dress goes to just below my knee.. It was perfect I went up a size hoping it would still fit my chest in... Totally nailed it... Really pleased gorgeous colour in teal.. I'm prob going to buy more :)
One person found this helpful
on 25 June 2017
Arrived promptly. Dress is a good fit but quite low cut so I will pin it. The dress has good weight. As I would expect for this price, the fabric is not the best. This won't be a dress I can wash and wear again and again but looks good now.
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2015
Nice versatile dress, which could be used as business or casual wear. I also love the teal blue colour.
The crossover style of the bodice means that the neckline is fairly low, so those of a shy disposition might want to wear a camisole beneath it to preserve their modesty.
If you're planning to include this in your travel wardrobe, bear in mind that the dress contains a lot of fabric, and that it is therefore quite heavy.
on 11 April 2017
Lovely dress , hangs nicely and is just as described by seller
2 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2018
The material is quite "soft" but for the money the design is nice, the style is flattering and the colour is lovely. The neckline needs a little adjustment and on both dresses (I have two different sizes) it could do with a small stitch at the 'V' to hold it in place. Overall for the money I like the dress. It washes well but as I say, the quality of the material is not really "evening dress" standard.