- Also check our best rated Hair Dye reviews
LIVE Color XXL M01 Icy Platinum HD Toner Mousse
|Price:||£7.14 FREE UK delivery.|
- Banish brassy blonde with new LIVE Color XXL Blonde Toner Mousse in Icy Platinum
- The gentle Toner Mousse formula neutralizes unwanted yellow tones in lightened, colored or natural blonde hair
- With extra conditioning ingredients to ensure your hair is cared for and results lasting up to 3 washes
- For icy cool, pure platinum blonde results at home
- The 75 ml semi-permanent, ready-to-use Toner mousse is also re-usable up to 3 times (depending on the hair length)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal DisclaimerNOT ALLOWED ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - Liquids over 100ml cannot be shipped outside UK
If you've ever experienced unwanted yellow/orange tones in blonde hair, then the LIVE Color XXL hair toners are the perfect weapon to help you win the battle against brassiness.
Icy Platinum M01
Play it cool: have you lightened or colored your hair but haven't quite achieved the cool blonde tone you were after? The new LIVE Color XXL Blonde Toner Mousse in Icy Platinum neutralizes unwanted yellow tones that sometimes occur after lightening or coloring and conditions your hair in the process, leaving you with a soft, cool, platinum blonde result. The LIVE Icy Platinum Toner Mousse can also be used to achieve a cooler tone on naturally blonde hair.
LIVE Toners come in a handy ready-to-use mousse for easy application, last up to 3 hair washes and are re-usable up to 3 times (depending on the hair length).
For pure, hi-definition blonde results!
Aqua (Water), Butane, Propane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Parfum, Isobutane, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethanolamine, Pentane, Citric Acid, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Linalool, HC Blue No. 16, Citronellol, Basic Red 76, Basic Yellow 57See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product even implies it can be used two or three times. Following the directions, for shoulder length hair this only serves once- with no difference.
I expect this product's unique selling point is the idea of it being a 'mousse' (which is true), but doesn't make a toner better.
Thumbs up to Schwarzkopf, but not for this product (at all..).
Most recent customer reviews