JJRC Selfie Drone with 720P HD Camera, Mini Drone FPV RC Quadcopter (Stable Hovering + Altitude Hold + 360-Degree Rotations + Headless Mode), Great Toy Present or Gift for Children Boy
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Tips --- Please press the calibration icon to calibrate before flying, like the third photo, then you will enjoy your flying. If you encounter any problems during fly the drone, please contact us first, we will give you professional technical support!!!
- G-Sensor Mode --- Enables the small quadcopter to automatically follow the way you move the smart phone; Production Description --- Flying time: 5-7 Minutes --- WIFI distance: 30-50m --- Product battery: 3.7V 500mAh --- Charging time: 60-70 Minutes
- WIFI FPV Camera Super Wide Angle Shot --- Mobile WiFi control Drone with 720P HD camera enables you to take satisfying selfies and enjoy the fascinating panoramic view.The 50m control distance offers you the awesome bird's-eye view.
- Altitude Hold Mode --- the drone quadcopter will still hover over the height when using a altitude hold mode,is able to carry out stable and steady hovering flights and deliver aerial photographs.
- 360-Degree Rotations & Headless Mode --- 360-degree rotations towards various directions, awesome aerobatic performance; In Headless mode, the drone flies to any direction you want even though you do not know its orientation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
If you encounter any problems during fly the drone, please contact us first, we will give you professional technical support!!!
This drone is ideal for children over the age of 14;
At the same time, it is very suitable for beginners;
Or the child will indulge in the happiness of the parent when manipulating the drone.
I think this is the first choice for giving children gifts
Imagine a few pictures:
Parents manipulate drones, children around in the joy of sound.
Children are keen on drones because there is nothing happier than this.
Brand name: JJRC
Charging time: 60-70 Minutes
Flying time: 5-7Minutes
WIFI distance: 30-50m
Quad's size: 15x15x2.7cm (the arms not folded)
Quad's size: 3.8x15x9.6cm (the arms folded)
With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
With altitude hold Mode function provides stable flight.
With wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
With 360-Degree Rotations, 360-degree rotations towards various directions, awesome aerobatic performance
With Night Navigation Lights, the night navigation LED enables night flights
With G-Sensor Mode, Enables the small quadcopter to automatically follow the way you move the smart phone
Function: Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, LED Light, Headless Mode, H/L Mode,Night Navigation Lights
1 * JJRC H43 RC Drone
2 * 3.7V 500MAH Battery
1 * USB Charge
4 * Propeller
1 * User Manual
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 34 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a couple of ways to use this little guy, the first being ‘headless’ mode. Headless means that it flies in the direction that you tell it to go, regardless of which direction it is facing. As in ‘your’ left or right, not ‘its’ left or right. This is really useful because if the drone gets turned around, it does not matter, you just steer it wherever you want it to go. This is a great way to fly indoors. Speaking of flying indoors, this drone is really tolerant of bad piloting. It has taken me a few goes to get the hang of steering smoothly, and in the meantime I have crashed it into the wall, the ceiling, me, chairs etc. and it seems to be holding up really well. This drone comes with spare fan blades, but the original ones are still going strong after several days of practice.
Another way to fly this drone is in ‘normal’ mode, i.e. not headless mode, and shows off one of the best features of the drone - it has a live video feed on your phone. This means that you can fly it by watching the video feed on your phone. It makes you feel like you are actually up in the air. Looking down on myself from the drone the first time was really weird, but very cool. It is even better if you use a device with a larger screen because then your fingers are not covering as much of the screen and you can better see what you are doing. I have an 8 inch tablet that I used for this and it worked really well. The video is 720p which is plenty good enough for having fun with.
Finally, this drone also has a G-sense mode. This means that it uses your phone’s accelerometer to steer it. What this means is that you use your phone like a physical steering wheel and tilt the whole phone to control the direction of flight. Indoors, this is the best way for me because it just feels more natural.
One thing to note, when you connect your phone to the drone, it is important to wait for the connection to become properly established before you launch the app. This takes around 20 seconds. If you don’t give it enough time, you will just see the app’s loading screen forever. If that happens, just close the app, disconnect from the drone’s wifi and turn the drone off. Then, turn the drone back on and connect to it, but giving it a little more time to sort itself out before you load the app. Have fun!
This drone is a very good drone. It flies very well and is pretty easy to use. It is the first day of using it and it has survived a few mishaps including dropping down the back of the piano which I thought was very impressive. Also, once now I have got the hang of it it is fairly easy to fly however for some reason my one always shoots up to the ceiling every time that I start it up. This hasn’t happened to other people so maybe it’s just my flying. Anyway, for the money it is the most protective and easy to use drone. The camera works perfectly and everything is very easy to set up including the WiFi connection. It’s the very best drone for beginners like me and I just love it! Definitely recommend to all friends...
Camera is an add on which provide us a new experience from a different view.
Good quality for the pirce.