- Also check our best rated PC Monitor reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
3 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
LG 34UM68 34-Inch Ultrawide Height Adjustable IPS Monitor (2560 x 1080, HDMI, DisplayPort, 300 cd/m2, 5ms, AMD Freesync)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 21:9 UltraWide FHD (2560 x 1080) display offers visual comfort and ensures your ideal viewing pleasure
- AMD Freesync offers high-end gaming without screen tearing or stuttering that occurs due to the difference between the GPU frame rate and the monitor refresh rate
- Game mode, consisting of FPS, RTS and Custom modes, provides a customised gaming experience that varies with genres
- Black stabiliser is especially useful to detect objects including enemies that are hiding in dark areas; dynamic action sync allows you to attack enemies faster with less lag time
- You are guaranteed an immersive artwork through a sRGB over 99Percent colour space; colour calibration tests are conducted on the production line to ensure colour accuracy
- There is no colour shift or no distortion of colour at all
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
LG 34UC98 34 inch Curved Ultrawide Height Adjustable IPS Monitor (3440 x 1440, 2x HDMI, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt 2, 300 cd/m2, 5ms, AMD Freesync)
LG 34UM69G 34 inch 1ms 75Hz Ultrawide IPS Gaming Monitor (2560 x 1080, HDMI, DisplayPort, 250 cd/m2, AMD Freesync)
LG 29UM69G 29 inch 1ms 75Hz Ultrawide IPS Gaming Monitor (2560 x 1080, HDMI, DisplayPort, 250 cd/m2, AMD Freesync)
LG 34UM88C 34 inch Ultrawide Height Adjustable IPS Monitor (3440 x 1440, 2x HDMI, DisplayPort, 300 cd/m2, 5ms, AMD Freesync)
LG 34UC88 34-Inch Curved Ultra Wide WQHD IPS LED Monitor - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Yes||USB; Yes||HDMI||HDMI Yes (ver1.4), Display Port Yes(1.2), USB-C Yes (DP Alt. Mode)||USB; Yes||USB; Yes|
|Display Resolution Max||2560x1080||3440x1440||2560 x 1080||2560x1080 pixels||3440x1440||3440x1440|
|Display Size||34 inches||34 inches||86.36 cm||73 cm||34||34 inches|
|Frequency||90 KHz||—||—||90 KHz||—||—|
|Horizontal Resolution||2,560 pixels||3,440 pixels||2,560 pixels||2,560 pixels||3,440 pixels||3,440 pixels|
|Image Aspect Ratio||—||—||2.33:1||unknown_aspect_ratio||—||21:9|
|Image Brightness||5||1||ANSI lumens||ANSI lumens||1||300 cd/m²|
|Image Contrast Ratio||5,000,000||1||1000:1||1000:1||5,000,000||1000000:1|
|Item Dimensions||4.9 x 82.9 x 37.9 cm||45 x 90 x 15 cm||28 x 82.9 x 46.5 cm||62 x 28 x 42 cm||4.92 x 82.99 x 37.98 cm||8.87 x 81.76 x 36.08 cm|
|Item Weight||6 kg||7.8 kg||8.5 kg||5 kg||6.3 kg||6.2 kg|
|Max Vertical Resolution||1,080 pixels||1,440 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,440 pixels||1,440 pixels|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 2100||1920 x 1080||2560 x 1080||2560x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1980 x 2100|
|Real Angle of View||178 degrees||—||178 degrees||178 degrees||178 degrees||178 degrees|
|Resolution||—||—||—||2560 x 1080 pixels||—||—|
|Response Time||5||1 milliseconds||1 milliseconds||5 milliseconds||5||1 milliseconds|
|Special Feature||Built-in camera^Cable lock slot^Display sRGB^On/off switch^Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:178°^Tilt adjustment||—||adaptive sync technology||—||—||Built-in speaker(s)^Display sRGB^Game mode^HDCP^No^Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:178°^Tilt adjustment|
|Viewing Angle||178 degrees||178 degrees||178 degrees||178 degrees||178 degrees||178 degrees|
|Wattage||—||—||39 watts||28 watts||65 watts||65 watts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
- 21:9 UltraWide FHD on IPS display:
21:9 ultra wide FHD (2560 x 1080) display offers visual comfort and ensures you an ideal viewing pleasure. There is no colour shift or no distortion of colour at all.
- The beauty of ArcLine:
Inspired by the beauty and power of nature, the ArcLine completes the design with a refined aesthetic flair.
- UltraWide FOV meets FreeSync:
Experience fluid motion play on the 21:9 UltraWide generous field of view without screen tearing or stuttering.
- Game mode:
Game mode, consisting of FPS, RTS and custom mode, provides a customised gaming experience that varies with genres. The mode is convenient for adjusting and optimising the settings for each game when switching between games of different genres. In the specific picture mode each genre is saved in the quick circle.
- Fully geared up with features:
Black stabiliser is especially useful to detect objects including enemies that are hiding in dark areas. Dynamic action n sync allows you to attack enemies faster with less lag time.
- Flawless colour expression:
You are provided an immersive artwork by perceiving the same colour as a subject on display or RGB colour code through a sRGB over 99 Percent colour space and IPS accurate colour expression. Since 21:9 UltraWide monitor is conducted the colour calibration tests at the production line, its colour accuracy is provided.
- Customise your workspaces for multitasking:
Screen split divides the display into multiple sections for different tasks by resizing the windows on the screen. Its enhanced options have expanded to include four types of Picture-in Picture(PIP) mode among 14 options.
- Up-scaled work efficiency:
Onscreen control allows you to easily customise monitor settings with a few clicks of a mouse. Moreover, my display pre-sets included within onscreen control offers customised picture mode for specific software. It has automatically applied to picture mode you already pre-set.
- Top games have moved on to the 21:9 filed of view:
Growing number of game enthusiasts are tuning into what 21:9 offers for their virtual adrenaline rush. Most of them recognise that 21:9 is just better, realistic, immersive space for their field of view. But back in a while concerns were more about the game industry; would there be enough games to play on 21:9? Well, game makers definitely have stepped up and turning more of their enhanced with 21:9 view ratio. Just take a look at the names of the games on the list. These are not just any games, but top-notch one of the international steady sellers.
1 x LG 34UM68 34-Inch Class 21:9 UltraWide FHD IPS LED Monitor
From the manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Little background: I bought this monitor as a replacement for my outdated 19 inch 720p VGA only monitor because well, it was old and I just got myself a new gaming rig and I needed a good monitor to test limits of the new PC. I came across ultrawide monitors and immediately got interested in 21:9 aspect ratio, and ended up buying one for myself, and it ended up being a very wise choice.
Now to the monitor, its huge. 29 inches is bigger than average monitor size. When it comes to gaming and immersion, ultrawide 21:9 ratio is superior to standard 16:9 ratio in every respect. First you get better field of view by default, which makes a big difference in FPS games, you simply have more screen space thus you see more than your opponents, in games like CS:GO or Battlefield its amazing. Sadly, not every game will give higher FOV, so make sure you check if you will get the benefits of higher FOV from a certain games. Secondly its immersion, you have much wider screen which gives you an amazing feeling when you're playing something like Skyrim or The Witcher 3.You really have to experience it for yourself to understand. To put it simple, if you have 21-24 inc 16:9 monitor, its like you got second one cut vertically and put on each side of your current monitor, that is the kind field of view that you're getting. But again, not every game will even support 21:9 by default, so you might have to do some google work to find a solution, but I'd say 99% of modern AAA games will support it. I myself had to do some search to make The Witcher 1 and 2 work in ultrawide, but It didn't take long after all.
It also supports AMD FreeSync, so if you got AMD GPU that supports FreeSync, you can't go wrong here, you get butter smooth experience without screen tare.
-Amazing gaming experience with unusual for today 21:9 ratio, which is slowly becoming a standard.
-FreeSync, smooth gaming experience without screen tare if you got supported GPU.
-75Hz refresh rate, little more than standard 60Hz, but enough to see the difference.
-Fairly thin frame (10mm)
-Very simple yet effective UI for easy adjusting.
-Glossy Plastic all over the place, so prepare for those finder prints and dust bits everywhere.
-No height adjustment, only forward/backward tilt.
-Separate power supply, makes cable management a little more difficult.
Overall I'm extremely happy with this monitor and I would suggest it to anyone who needs an upgrade.
The only thing I would add is, so many types of device now are coming with inline brick type power supplies, mains, and a lower voltage DC or AC output to power the device. That's understandable for a tablet or a laptop, but a large monitor? The net result is, we end up with shed loads of silly brick power supplies everywhere on the floor and a complete mass and mess of cables. Why not just bolt the power supply on to the back of the monitor and put in a 3 pin IEC kettle type 230 Volt AC power connector? It'd be lot tidier.
• I would love it if it had height adjustment. The 34” model has that but the 29” does not.
• Ambient light sensor to auto adjust brightness. This one is not essential but given that almost every smartphone and tablet has that today then I don’t see how adding that would make this a lot more expensive. Those sensors will be dead cheap by now.
• I wish it was truly bezel-less. At least from 3 sides. The photo is misleading as it shows a significantly slimmer bezel around the sides and top of the display. This is not the case. I think if it was thinner it would really add to the WOW factor. But if it was to make this more expensive then let it be. But please correct the photo shown as it is misleading advertising. They are thin but not quite as thin as in the photo.
• improve power consumption this is currently a B class power consuming device.
• Change the location of the audio headphone jack. If it was at the button it would make the world of difference.
Overall I love this product. And I recommend you buy it.
Most recent customer reviews
Much better than two screens....easy to set up. Great Picture.