LG Optimus 3D P920 Sim Free Touch Screen Android Mobile Phone - Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Own the Worlds 1st Fully 3D Mobile Phone
- High Performance allowing you to View, Record and Share 3D content without Glasses
- Pre Loaded App takesyou straight to You Tube's 3D Channel
- dual-core, dual-channel and dual-memory architecture
- 3D Viewing - No Glasses Required!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- LG Optimus 3D Sim Free Mobile Phone
- USB Mains Charger
- Micro USB data cable
- Stereo Handsfree
- Quick start guide
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So I chose the LG Optimus 3D and couldn't be happier now!
Let's start talking about what you are going to get:
- Screen: it's big and it makes easier to watch videos or play games, the resolution is also very good and I don't have any problems while reading pages on internet (I recommend you to get the Dolphin browser from the market). Everything is very clear and crisp and the colours are vibrant. This screen gives more pleasure while watching or playing a game than on the iPhone 4 that I had, seriously, Apple has to do something regarding the next iPhone screen because, in this case, size matters.
- Battery life: well, here is the thing, the LG Optimus 3D has a very powerful spec and in addition to that it has two cameras on the back to record videos in 3D so, obviously, if you use it a lot you battery will not last long. I usually use my phone when I'm on the train to go to work, on my break and going back home so the battery is less than half which means I have to recharge it every night. While using it I'm always listening music and either playing a game or surfing on the internet.
Charge the mobile phone every night it's not a problem for me but might be a problem for some people...
- Sound quality: the speakers are very good. I can hear the call clearly even in a noise environment. Something that I have noticed is while listing music with headphones you can clearly hear the sound coming from the left and right sides of your headphone, this is something that didn't happen with my iPhone 4 or, at least, it wasn't noticeable.Read more ›
The phone itself is pretty good, with a very clear screen.
A lot of website reviews have said that the phone is bulky and heavy, which I totally disagree with. For a phone that has 2 glass screens and 2 camera lens it is pretty much the same as most 4.3" phones (apart from the Galaxy S2).
The new HTC Evo 3D is out in september, which does NOT have the special 3D display menu like the LG Optimus 3D does.
The reason I have given 4 stars rather than 5 is because using the 3D for too long does cause very minor eye strain (in my opinion). If required, the 3D function CAN be turned off on all the photo's, videos, and games. So for example if you take 100 3D photos/videos, you can change them to 2D by a simple click of a button, and back to 3D again. You can also have a mixture of 3D and 2D photos/videos. And if you are playing a 3D game and you suddenly feel eye strain, you can lower or turn of the 3D at any time.
Definitely worth the money. All my friends are very very impressed with it, and it's certainly a talking point.
If you like 3D this phone is a must have, watching or recording 3D content without glasses is fun and the 3d effect is genuinely unbelievably good to the point that things actually can look like they are coming out of the screen at times.
The dual core cpu delivers the power hd content requires, and while 512 Mb ram is not great compared to its only current 3D rival (the Evo 3D which has 1 Gigabyte of ram) it doesn't slow the phone down noticeably and the powerful graphics processor seems to handle the grunt work which means in practice that much of the ram is free for other purposes other than the graphics.
It is almost perfect, marred only by poor battery life between charges. As a result a second battery or an extended capacity battery is essential if you will, like myself, watch a lot of 3D content on it or create your own 3D videos or pictures.
A very good phone that has a nice customised LG home screen, clear sharp graphics and some very impressive 3D material included to enjoy including some videos and games.
I worked for a mobile phone company for 5 years, seen god knows how many phones, I have had all the iPhones that have been out so far except 4s, but since getting the LG I honestly would say I find the LG a better phone!
The operating system is sound, you can change nearly anything on the phone to suit you, live wallpapers are great!
3D games are great and also pictures and video.
Silly things like email alerts, on iPhone you can't change email alert (unless jailbreak done) which I couldn't hear half the times on the iPhone, and one of the main things is MUSIC! On an iPhone your locked to iTunes, on the Android system I can just Bluetooth music or connect to any computer and transfer music, with iTunes you need to be in sync with your own computer!
Also bluetooth on the iPhone is useless, you can only use on a headset.
Downside to LG is battery, only if you use the video and games alot though.
Honestly LG is a great phone, all these reviews saying it's chunky and not a nice design are talking rubbish!
Go into any mobile phone store and have a mess about and see what I mean, I noticed in most stores I went into before buying, as soon as I showed an interest they would say na it's a crap phone, then try and sell me an iPhone or samsung, it wouldn't surprise me if more than half of them haven't even picked it up and actually had a mess around with it, I think most of them just think it will be like the first LG mobile phones that where out, and just write it off.
Hope that doesn't upset to many iPhone owners! :-) the only reason I compare to iPhones is because it's all I have had in the past few years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
3d is excellent exceeded my expectation the update for the phone has improved it overall a excellent phone camara 5 star rating so farPublished on 28 April 2014 by mikey
As I said, this is the best phone I ever had. The only two downsides critics may put it down for are no issue to me. First being the "chunkiness". Read morePublished on 13 Nov. 2012 by MartF.
I was skeptical of the 3D but after receiving the phone yesterday and trying it out, I have to admit this phone is quite amazing. Read morePublished on 13 Sept. 2012 by Oscar
3d Effect is very nice
Phone is fast even with lots of apps on.
Phone is a battery killer. Read more
This smartphone is a chunky thing, also being quite heavy. I picked up a friends Samsung Nexus which is slightly bigger but substantially lighter. Read morePublished on 30 July 2012 by Alsatian1
After all the excitement of taking and viewing 3D photos and videos, which is supposedly the best 3D phone out there, my teenage son kept complaining about the poor battery life... Read morePublished on 11 Mar. 2012 by Haider Tuaima
3d (ok can play with your eyes a bit!) video and stills
Android (so updateable - at the time of writting 2.3. Read more