LG HB354BS 2.1 ch Blu-ray Home Cinema System
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stream YouTube videos from the internet
- 300W of sound, through 2 speakers and a sub-woofer
- Playback Blu-ray discs in full High Definition
- IDock - Dock and charge your iPod and control it from the remote control
- 2x HDMI inputs to connect a games console and a DVD recorder or satellite box
Customers Also Shopped For
DISPLAY MODEL - TO CLEAROriginal Price £399.99SAVE £50Stream YouTube videos from the internet300W of sound, through 2 speakers and a sub-wooferPlayback Blu-ray discs in full High DefinitionIDock - Dock and charge your iPod and control it from the remote control2x HDMI inputs to connect a games console and a DVD recorder or satellite box
Top Customer Reviews
The sound quality is great ,powerful sub woofer and the smaller speakers ,hefty in weight provide great sound all round .
I have only had the volume up to 15 and the quality is crisp and great to watch blu ray movies on .
The ipod feature is a plus the unit recognises it and allows you to veiw your library and choose the track you require .
It was easy to install and minimal cable work so thats a plus for the techno phobes amongst us.
All in all I would recommend this system to anyone that wants a well priced stylish looking suberb sounding home sound system packed full of useful features .
Picture and sound are very good
Blu-Ray tray is a little fragile, my 1 year old will make mincemeat of it if/when she manages to get it open. She is attracted by the big blue light on the volume swithch which fortunately you can turn off and fiddles with the buttons.
Nothing is perfect but for the money this is very good for the home, if I can keep Georgie away !!
Having previously owned 5.1 DVD surround sound systems I was looking for a good value blu-ray system that didn't require loads of cabling but just sounds great and simply works. The LG fits this requirement perfectly.
Amongst the standard benefit of the 2.1 surround sound and sub combined with blu-ray, my specific likes of the system are;
1. iPod tray that hides away ery neatly when not in use, and on-screen control through the remote
2. You-Tube access (via external broadband router, which also allows for BD live)
3. Nightime button - One button on the remote to reduce bass and dim down player front panel
4. Simplink - (when used with LG TV) - allows features such as when the TV turns off it turns the sound system off automatically
5. Front controls are touch sensitive lights (rather than physcial buttons)
Dislikes - the disc tray seems quite flimsy when the tray is open, but I doubt its much worse than others but probably needs to be kept out of small peoples reach. Also blu-rays can be a tad slow to load (slower than DVD), however I haven't used another blu-ray system so can't compare (I'm told that this is standard for blu-ray due to the shear amount of data being processed)
Generally (as you can tell) I think this is a great system for the money, I am sure that home theatre anoraks and people who want a full 5.1 or 7.1 surround system could find faults with it, but as a system that just works and requires minimal wiring or technical knowledge to install and use it is ideal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I brought this little over 8 months ago and its still going strong, now that its gone down in price i would recomend it for a entry level kit, the only problems ive had with this... Read morePublished on 8 May 2011 by kickthetv643
Plays divx HD mkv, mov very good (also>4gb)despite the manual and the reviews on internet says no (maybe new firmware). Read morePublished on 7 Nov. 2010 by kedros
VERY GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE, ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS GETTING MY PLASMA AND BLURAY TO HANDSHAKE, HAD TO BUY A HDMI SWITCHER FOR IT TO WORK WITH MY TV PROPERLY,Published on 2 July 2010 by R. Noble