on 6 August 2013
I ordered by Amazon UK cause it's not available in Belgium... So first of all, shipping was good and one day faster than expected!

Let's speak about the phone : speachless. How a phone can have better specs than my computer (even if 4 years old...).
I had a Galaxy S2 before. It was already a good phone! After some weeks of Nexus 4 I had the occasion to "play" back with a GS2, and it seems so slow! The resolution of the screen is just amazing, so fine...

The nexus is maybe more thick than expected... It's also not the best phone, but for the price, it's just perfect! It's a high quality phone for a mid-price, which is really appreciable :)

Last thing : use the NFC!!! It seems to be a gadget at first sight, But it's really good. Little example, when going in my car, I just pass the phone on the NFC chip next to radio ==> cut off wifi, turn on bluetooth, connect it to radio, turn on Spotify and GPS... in about 7 seconds !
on 4 April 2013
pros:
If you want a pure android the nexus is the way to go. The phone is really snappy and I never notice any delay. You have the benefits of having the newest android version all the time.

cons:
If you want a lot of music and pictures the 8gb model will come to short. Because the actual free space that the user can use is around 5.7GB.. This could have been mention by the seller or google..It is a good thing to knwo since the phone can't be upgraded with sdcard.

Price:
You don't get a quadcore phone with 2gb ram + hd screen to this price. So if you don't need 4G and more than 8gb/16gb the nexus is the best choice
on 6 March 2014
This phone, together with the endless apps available, has become my life organizer and information holder.
Schedule, ideas, plans, recipes, photos, health, interests, hobbies, studies... I can go on and on. Do yourself a favor, look up the best or most useful apps for Nexus 4 on the internet and download the ones that suit you.
Another tip: Take advantage of the folder option - group similar apps together (photography, navigation, files, communication, social networking, hobbies, health...) for a well-organized phone that works for you and makes your life so much more organized.
Very soon you will be wondering how people without this phone manage anything!
on 13 October 2013
I think this phone is wonderful, I would recommend it to anyone. I am very pleased with how easy it is to use and nicely tactile. Some phones 'feel' awkward just to hold, this one feels quality made and is nice. I have had no teething problems with it, it was easy to set up and get running. Quality item.
on 11 August 2013
This device is the European version as such has no UK plug supplied in the official box. A UK USB plug was supplied within the Amazon packaging which is good however it was a Samsung branded once whilst this phone is from LG. This shouldn't matter but isn't what I expected.

Unfortunately my device was faulty and an area of the screen did not work correctly so it has now been sent back. I expect this to be just unfortunate rather than anything to do with the supplier and Amazon have taken it back without any issue.

From using other Nexus 4s I can say it is a great device but I was unlucky with this purchase.
on 30 May 2014
Excellent Smartphone. One of the only phones with 2GB of RAM. it is fast to run applications. it has a good screen. camera of the mean value. there is no the option to expand the 8GB of internal memory. but the price is very competitive because it is a phone that can compete with the more famous samsung or apple.
on 25 October 2013
Never regret so far. Having AnTuTu benchmark of 17143 there aren't any slowdown or interface freezing. Battery life is enough for 1-2 days assuming continuous WiFi usage.

Furthermore, Bingsale® TPU Skin Case Google Nexus 4 seems the best case: it's slim enough and instead of mumbi PREMIUM Leather Flip Case Google Nexus 4 protects it but not trying to increase its natural beauty :)
on 11 August 2014
Worst buy ever. After one week the phone fell 0.5 meter on a wodden floor and the screen broke. After that the phone did not work anymore. Searching the internet showed me that this is a very commen issue. Do not by this phone unless you also buy a large protective cover.
on 7 September 2015
Awesome phone. Used it for years. Gave it to my Dad. He's getting on great with it. Sure, it's a Google flagship product. They really try to do their best by them. Probably get slower as the years grow on it.
on 28 July 2013
Excellent device, met all my expectations.
I've been using it for about a month and a half, and it is very fast and responsive.
It never crashed and I'd never had any error message, or applications that sudenly close, unlike some friend's phones (Samsung Galaxy S4). I really love it.