on 2 May 2014
absolutely a top washing machine had last one 10 years with 2 kids from babies so machine on every day more or less,
not one thing ever went wrong with it up to last month, couldnt recomend these enough.
new one even better, loving the tunes it plays excellent service by amazon as always....
on 27 June 2014
We love this machine. Has a large capacity and is really quiet compared to our old one. Gets things clean, even my sons sports kit. Recommended.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 October 2014
This is a superb state-of-the-art washing machine and not only looks exceedingly stylish but is also economical and efficient.

It is extremely quiet, too, which sets it apart from every other washing machine that I have previously owned.

Apart from the two-year guarantee (ten years for the direct drive motor), I was also most impressed by the self-diagnosis process, which allows it to fault-find effortlessly. (Hopefully I will not need to use this particular facility for some time yet.)

Although I usually purchase my electronic devices from Amazon, in this particular case I chose to order from Currys, as they included a next day delivery and installation service, including removal of my existing machine (at a moderate price) and I required it urgently.

In the event that Amazon chooses to offer delivery, installation and removal options in the future, then I am sure that this will be helpful to customers in a similar situation to myself.
on 17 January 2016
Very pleased with this washing machine and I received excellent customer service from 'The Wright Buy', I was given a nice 3 hour delivery window for the due date (between 7 & 10) so it was nice to know I only had to have a morning off to receive the washer.

There's just one (cold) intake pipe and a waste pipe to plumb in so it should be a simple task to install for most normal people however my plumbing phobia struck again and it took me a couple of goes to get a water-tight seal on the waste pipe but that's purely down to my ineptitude at plumbing.

The washing machine looks the business with a nice silver finish, a massive chrome door and lots of buttons and settings that I will probably never use, but it's nice to have options like medical wash available.

There's a delightful, tuneful digital twitter when you turn it on and selecting a program is a breeze. Personally I've only used the mixed wash with default settings with perfectly passable results. A nice feature is that you can change things like water temperature and spin speed for your selected wash.

In operation it's a lot quieter than I expected, our old washing machine used to knock itself out from under the worktop so the new one didn't have much competition but it really is quiet.

I think I've definitely made the right decision in getting this washing machine, it has excellent build quality and certainly cleans your clothes whilst at the same time being very quiet, not to mention relatively inexpensive.
on 23 November 2015
An excellent machine, particularly given the relatively low price. In terms of style, it certainly looks the part, all smooth and sleek, as well as feeling sturdy and generally well-built. The performance is great, there are plenty of settings for a variety of washing needs and the machine is easy to use. What's more, it plays a little jingle when the washing is done. Superb.
on 15 May 2015
very pleased with purchase this is my second LG washing machine, my first lasted
over 9yrs so I,m hoping that this one last as long .very quite, easy to operate even for me
and nice looking with lots of crome .would recommend website, been most helpful.
on 4 October 2014
Very good and efficient washing machine. Takes only slightly more than an hour to wash full load, compared to almost three hours in the previous washing machine. Makes very little noise and has nice musical tone to warn that it has done its job.
on 16 October 2015
I don't often bother leaving reviews, but having found a product this good, I just had to (even though I bought the white version elsewhere!). This is the first machine I have ever had that seems pretty much guaranteed to get things perfectly clean, every time. And it's so quiet that I sometimes forget that it's on.....until the program finishes and it starts playing a tune. Like other reviewers, I've actually found that I have got to like that initially annoying jingle after a while. It's not the cheapest machine, but far from being the most expensive, and worth every penny.
on 30 August 2014
GREAT LG MACHINE USE IT DAILY SOOO QUIET AND LOVE THE LITTLE TUNE AT THE END OF THE WASH..DELIVERY QUICK..HIGHLY RECOMMEND SELLER AND LG
on 19 June 2015
excellent appliance I previously had a LG washing machine for 10 years without any problems so was happy to buy LG again which hasn't disappointed I love the 8KG DRUM and it is so quiet I love the little tune it plays at the end of the washing cycle. Highly recommended.