LG Electronics PA60G LED Projector, ANSI lumens 500, , 10000 : 1, 30000 hrs, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
LG LED Projector - Allrounder for highest comfort. The LED Projector PB60G is a portable WXGA LED Projector. The built-in File Viewer allows direct playback of common office and multimedia files from USB storage devices. The advanced LED technology makes the LG PB60G very light, compact and economical. The high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 provides an excellent image. Equipped with HDMI it is suitable for Blu-ray and DVD movies or game console. LG LED projectors are characterized primarily by long lifetime and light weight, compact dimensions, fast on and off switching within only 10 seconds. The LG PB60G is the first choice for all those who are prevented from buying classical projectors with short durability.
LG PB60G Projector
IR remote control
RBG to component cable
soft carry case
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Tested on a MacBook Pro + HDMI adapter.
- good price
- small book sized - easy to transport in a laptop bag for work
- comes with sleeve case
- easy setup and connectivity - VGA, full-size HDMI
- excellent picture - 1280x800 - WGGA - is a useful widening over XGA
- tripod socket to allow use a desktop tripod to easily position
- quick start and "bright enough" (ie dim the lighting in a large room)
- didn't notice any noise issues
- external power supply and cable is as per a laptop: won't fit in the projector sleeve case
- full HD would be nice (but not available today anywhere near this price!)
- packaging was 2x what I expected (the projector space is doubled by the cables / power supply)
- USB showing of photos, films or Office docs
- whether other / smaller power supplies eg travel unit would work
German supplier was very efficient (delivery made on 3rd working day!) and included a UK adapter for the Euro power cable as this was an EU unit. So noone should have concerns about that. But the power supply takes a standard cloverleaf cable so you should consider getting one off Amazon if ordering from this supplier (or an IEC-cloverleaf adapter if you already have plenty of computer power cables around). Get a thin one though as this does not take much power.
the first thing to note is that the projector arrive a week earlier then amazon estimate.
This is the first projector i purchase,
I have thought of buying the newer model PA70G but as a projector amateur,
I have no idea how an extra 200 lumens would cost a 100 pounds.
Anyway, I go for the cheaper one....just in case.
In short, I am not expecting much at start:
1) It might be very dim as it is a small projector
2) It might not be clear
After i received the projector:
1) It is much smaller then i think...just about the size of an iPad mini with thickness of a two pound coin.
2) I think it is bright enough for me.
Without dimming the light in the room, I can still see the image clearly... (it is about 50-60",and the eco mode is normal)
3) Yes, it is loud when you turn on the projector to maximum power..(which the eco mode is minimum).. but it is not unbearable
4) It might be quite hot too when it is running in max.
5) the design is elegant ( both software and hardware ), it is just simple to use.
The seller is very efficient and delivery is very fast after I've realised they are located in France which is out of UK. The service was a really good experience when I enquiring the delivery details and the respond was super fast!
I'll definitely choose this seller again.