Other Sellers on Amazon
LG Electronics Tone Ultra HBS-800 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail Packaging - Black. Great for iPhone 6, 5S & Galaxy
|Price:||£33.15 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- JBL Signature Sound provides a premium sound experience
- Ambient Noise Cancellation cancels background sounds for an optimal acoustic experience
- Google Voice Actions Integration - look up a friend, check the weather, or get updates on the big game - all with simple voice commands
- This item is Korean version.
- English manual or Spanish manual will be provided by e-mail.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
LG 96929VRP LG Tone Ultra(TM) Bluetooth(R) Stereo Headset (Black)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The controls on the inner side makes the unit vulnerable to perspiration
2) The wire connecting the ear pieces is stiff, unlike the 730, which means it will rub against the shirt collar making quite a lot of noise. Major issue!
3) Finally, I purchased this unit from Korea and was reassured it simply meant the handbook was in Korean which is not a problem. However no mention was made of the announcements every time the unit is switched on ... in Korean!
All in all, considering the HBS-730 this unit is a definite step backwards
The only downsize I saw is the poor quality of original earbuds. They don't offer a good isolation and I found them a bit unconfortable after a while. Following a week of inconsistent results, I replaced the original earbuds with a pair of Comply T-400 tips, which are more comfortable and give me a lot of pleasurable music. With the new earbuds the audio quality (music listening) and the pleasure of use rised considerably (in fact, they are perfect, beyond my expectations).
The neck band is very light so it doesn't bother you during use and is flexible so you can roll it into a circle that can fit into your pocket.
The sound quality is excellent compared to other bluetooth earphones and headphones I've tried, most others are lacking in treble clarity and seem to focus exclusively on bass but these have no such issues. I ended up using the bass boost EQ as this matches my tastes (the bass boost in noticable but the sound remains balanced), make sure you experiment with the different earbuds supplied as this has a HUGE effect on sound quality.
These earphones aren't listed as sweatproof so you probably don't want to use them in the rain or during heavy exercise (though you could always risk it I suppose).
The Active Noise Cancellation does work (it doesn't remove the background noise but it does reduce it) but I found it unnecessary as the earbuds block out most noise as long as you use the right size for your ears.
WHILE THESE ARE LISTED AS THE KOREAN VERSION WHICH MEANS THAT ALL THE VOICE COMMANDS WOULD BE IN KOREAN, MY UNIT WAS THE ENGLISH VERSION WITH ENGLISH VOICE COMMANDS AND DOCUMENTATION. Maybe I was just lucky but if that was putting you off I would recommend taking the chance.
I hope that was helpful to someone.
A couple imperatives:
Use the correct size ear bud. A full selection is provided in the box.
Adjust the wires by turning your head as far to the right and left while wearing. This will offer appropriate slack.
Sound is fine for conversation and general listening.
A little hissy.
Surprisingly not tinny.
Bluetooth lasted about 25 feet inside before it started to break up.
I didn't notice Ambient Noise Cancellation at all.
These aren't high-end headphones. They are average-priced. Their primary job is to carry voices to and from, not to imitate a home theater. On that level, these are fine.
lot better than the 730 and battery lasts long too
avoid purchasing from Chinese sellers though, only buy it from a UK seller to get the original
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excellent for the price last me all day and still on high battery statusPublished 4 months ago by Danny
Excellent experience with amazon,arrived before time and product was just as described ,I would have no hesitation in using it againPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Work brilliantly. If you are experiencing choppy playback issues on Android it is a known problem with Android 5.0.Published 6 months ago by alex
Love the sound, well made and very light. Fast shipping and excellent customer service.Published 14 months ago by WBoykins