LG 32LB580V 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart TV with Freeview HD (discontinued by manufacturer) [Energy Class A]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Smart TV - Brings together all of your favourite content
- 2.0 Ch Speaker System - Dual speakers delivering an incredible cinema-like experience.
- Full HD - 1080p offers picture resolution with incredible clarity and colour vibrancy.
- Magic Remote Ready
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Energy efficiency classA+ to F
On-mode power consumption40 Watts
Energy consumption58 Kilowatts per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal32" / 81 cm
LG 32LB580V Display diagonal 8128 cm 32HD type Full HDDisplay resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels Tuner ty
From the manufacturer
LG 32LB580V 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Wi-Fi Smart TV with Freeview HD
Making TV Simple Again
LG Smart TV
Our Smart platform brings together all of your favourite content. There's catch-up TV from the likes of BBC iPlayer, as well as instant access to movies on demand via Sky Movies on NOW TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant and Blinkbox. You can also stream live sports via Sky Sports on NOW TV, BBC Sport and Eurosport. There's also access to music from Spotify and Napster, plus social networking sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. * *Services are subject to availability and may vary across products and platforms. Due to platform upgrades some services require modification before launching on 2014 devices.
Magic Remote Ready
Access a growing world of entertainment on your LG Smart TV with the intuitive Magic Remote using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands. * *Additional Magic Remote required.
LG Smart TV comes with built in Wi-Fi for seamless connectivity. * *Available on selected models.
Get the UK's favourite TV channels in high definition subscription free. Already offering up to 10 HD channels and there are more to come in 2014. Enjoy the likes of BBC, ITV and Channel 4 direct to your TV for free with no monthly contract or fee. To check coverage in your area please visit www. freeview. co. uk.
Top Customer Reviews
Excellent picture quality, though as others have said, if you want fantastic audio you'd be better off using external speakers (though the TV speakers are certainly loud enough and good enough).
Standard apps (internet, iPlayer, 5OD, youTube, Amazon/Netflix etc.) that anybody with a next gen console will be familiar with. TV updated itself over the internet when it arrived. Apps work quickly, though the remote has small buttons which can make it hard to navigate.
I also use it as a second monitor for my PC, though there is an app that will stream from your PC if you install software on Windows.
All in all, a great TV with lots of features for the price.
All I can say is that for the money this is a superb TV and buying from Amazon we have saved around £80!
The build quality of this TV is outstanding for the money, the stand is actually brushed stainless steel and looks stunning, although buyers must be aware that the TV does not swivel on its stand, its a lightweight unit so this its not a problem as you can pick up the unit and move to the position you want. The the slim matt silver frame around the screen also gives the set an air of quality and looks much better than the cheap looking shiny black plastic surround of the Samsung sets!
Now, on to the picture Quality, WOW, all I can say is that it is simply awesome, having full HD on a 32 inch set rather than HD ready really makes a hell of a difference to the sharpness and colour saturation, reds, greens and blues really jump out of the screen at you! The sound is not too bad but its the same with all flat screen TVs because of the space allowed for decent speakers, but it is acceptable. You could, at a later date, add a sound bar if you wanted too!
Oh, nearly forgot, the WiFi is a real boon, you can now go straight to Iplayer and watch the programs you missed!
Oh and the set took just 20mins to put together and set up, with no mixing up of the channels like some sets are prone to do!
This really is a cracking TV for the money and hey, please don't be put off by the LG name, they are not a cheap brand that some folk (brand snobs!) seem to think and they don't make appliances for anyone else as some folk (brand snobs!) will tell you! They make some superb products, just take a look at their Washing machines with Direct drive...Amazing appliances!
Nearly forgot, this TV is a brand new 2014 model with all the latest features, not a reduced to clear product like some third parties on Amazon sell!
We have no terrestrial TV signal as we live in a valley so this TV was ideal.
Overall impressed first smart TV I have owned it comes with an impressive list of apps including You Tube, Iplayer, and Net flix, the EPG is very good and the Firmware is upgrade able, once it was upgraded the extra feature of time machine was added allowing to record to a memory stick (careful using this as once utilized it formats the memory stick that is currently in the USB socket) Great.
1. The LB580V (to be clear) Smart TV supports the ability to record/pause live tv to an "external usb drive" - except it doesn't to usb flash drives, which is very disappointing if you only want to record/pause the occasional TV programme (as I did).
2. The usb drive requirements are for an external hdd (sata style) hard or ssd drive. These drives will need to be dedicated to LG's 'time machine II' format (whatever that is) so can't be swapped around/used for anything else. Fair enough but it took quite some time to find that info. USB version required is 2.0. Edit: the SanDisk Cruzer Blade 64gb flash do apparently work and cost circa £20 on Amazon. I believe they are especially configured to appear as 'fixed drives' once inserted.
3. It's also very hard to find a good small usb 2.0 hdd drive for under £40 here on Amazon and quite a bit more if you're after 500gb or more for HD recordings etc - so just bear that in mind if you were planning to take advantage of what probably is an excellent feature, unless you would rather splash out £100-£200 on a digital PVR that essentially does the same thing?
4. I also had some initial problems getting Spotify to output digital sound via the optical out connection (to an AV receiver) despite hours and hours of testing. 24hrs later and another Software Update later this seems, fingers crossed, to have fixed itself and the digital out sound is great.
5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this some time ago and love the TV. The sound is great and thank goodness I went for the a smart TV.
I live in a small studio and this was perfect.
i bought it long time ago........ and the tv's resolution is just amazingPublished 14 months ago by taty danger
An excellent telly with a very clear image and easy to use and set up.
Cannot believe this TV for the price it's like new beautifully packed in protective plastic , easy to set up and amazing picture quality. I am thrilled with my purchase.Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
Delivery really prompt. Arrived safely. Easy to set up. Purshased wall mount too and saved money. Easy to fix to wall. Excellent price.Published 16 months ago by June Start
Excellent picture quality. Very easy to set up. LG quality doesn't let you down.Published 20 months ago by Jojo G