Have one to sell?
LETTUCE - GOURMET LOOSELEAF CUTTING MIX - 1500 SEEDS
Gardening gifts--stocking fillers under £10*
Dispatched from and sold by Premier Seeds Direct Ltd.
- Days To Germination: 7-14 days. Optimum Soil Temp. for Germination: 40F to 75F. Days To Harvest: 30-75 days. Planting Depth: 1/8 inch. Spacing, Seed: ¼ inch. Spacing, Row: 12-18 inches. Spacing, Plant: 6-8 inches. Light: Sunny Location
- Lettuce is hardy and can be planted as soon as the soil can be worked. Can be direct seeded to a depth of 1/8 inch, and firm soil gently. Or can be started indoors 2 to 3 weeks before last frost. Also can be sown in the autumn for a late harvest.
- When seedlings are 1 to 2 inches high, thin/transplant to 6 to 8 inches apart. Replant thinned plants.
- Harvest with scissors 1 inch above soil line when plants are 4 to 6 inches high or pick leaves from outside. Varieties will grow back. Sow every 4-5 weeks for a continuous supply of fresh lettuce. In dry weather, keep soil moist and during germination. Grows best in cooler weather.
- Professional DEFRA licenced (07274) Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Frequently bought together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Fast growing blend of 6 different looseleaf cutting lettuce varieties. A special blend of light green, dark green, and red lettuce of different textures and shaped leaves. Perfect grown as baby leaves, giving up to four 'cuts', or equally good grown out as more mature leaf lettuces. 45-50 days
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: salad seeds, vegetable seeds for planting, vegetable plants, fresh flowers, grow bags for plants, grow bags