Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ £2.95 delivery
LEGO UK 70643 NINJAGO Temple of Resurrection Construction Toy
- Includes seven minifigures: Cole, Lloyd, Harumi, Hutchins, Mr. E, Chopper Maroon and Lord Garmadon, plus a mysterious baby element
- Temple of Resurrection features two levels, a roof with good-to-evil transformation function and Lord Garmadon's resurrection chamber
- Lower level has blue water-style baseplates, reed elements, an entrance gangway, opening walls, buildable skeleton, opening minifigure-sized spider prison with spider element, crate with spear, sai, sword and kendo mask, plus two exterior flag elements
- Upper level has a balcony with railings, 2 exterior lantern-style decorations, the 3 Oni masks-the Mask of Hatred, Mask of Deception and Mask of Vengeance-with 2 of the masks hidden behind revolving walls and 2 trapdoor functions
- Activate the good-to-evil roof transformation function to give the temple an evil facade and reveal Lord Garmadon's resurrection chamber with a plinth for the Lord Garmadon minifigure, plus 2 translucent flame elements
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
LEGO UK 70631 Ninjago Garmadon's Volcano Lair Playset
LEGO Ninjago Movie 70617 Temple of The Ultimate Weapon Toy
LEGO UK 70639 NINJAGO Street Race of Snake Jaguar Cool Toy for Kids
LEGO UK 70640 NINJAGO S.O.G. Headquarters Building Toy
LEGO UK 70642 NINJAGO Killow versus Samurai X Cool Toy for Kids
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Age Range Description||8 years to 14 years||7 years to 14 years||9 years to 14 years||7 years to 14 years||8 years to 14 years||8 years to 14 years|
|Are Batteries Needed To Power the Product or Is This Product a Battery?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|EU Toys Safety Directive Age Warning||No warning applicable||Not suitable for children under 4 years. For use under adult supervision||No warning applicable||No warning applicable||No warning applicable||No warning applicable|
|Is Assembly Required?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||94 cm x 3.54 m x 3.78 m||7.05 x 35.4 x 37.8 cm||11.2 x 48 x 37.8 cm||59 cm x 3.54 m x 1.91 m||61 cm x 4.8 m x 2.82 m||61 cm x 4.8 m x 2.82 m|
|Maximum Age Recommendation||168||168||168||168||168||168|
|Number of Units Included in Each of the Package Customer Receives||765||521||1,403||308||530||556|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Explore the temple of resurrection with Cole, Lloyd and a mysterious baby. Watch out for the skeleton and avoid capture in the spider prison. Discover the oni masks hidden behind the revolving walls. Send Mr. e and chopper maroon tumbling through the trapdoors before they grab those powerful masks. Can you stop the sons of garmadon transforming the temple from good to evil and bringing lord garmadon back to life.
not appropriate for children under the age of 4See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Lego NINJAGO - Temple of Resurrection
Danger lurks inside the temple
Watch out for trapdoors.
Beware of spiders
Make a wrong move and you’re trapped in the spider prison.
Capture the Oni masks
Find the masks behind revolving walls.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This set is a great addition to Ninjago family. I haven't watch new season of cartoon, so I'm not sure what role does the Temple have in show.
As a set, I RECOMMEND buying it, it is a good set for playing or just as a display model.
Let's start with pros/cons, and then explain it.
cheap way to get all 3 "must collect" masks
great amount of mini figures (7 in total + baby) + new molded red spider
great display set
0.07 p per piece is an excellent value
rotating windows sometimes get stuck and it is impossible to make a full circle
good/evil mechanism for roof forces you to use both hands to deploy so it's not so much child friendly
Now that we've done that, a bit more about set:
As I mentioned set comes with 765 pcs, among which are some interesting bricks (like gold railing). There are a few stickers, but not much which was a pleasant surprise. Selection of mini figures is great, you get:
Harumi - Ninja-go princess
Hutchins - Master-at-Arms of royal family
2 ninjas - Cole and Loyd
Mr. E - general of Sons of Garmadon
Chopper Maroon - soldier of Sons of Garmadon
Lord Garmadon - we'll, we all know who he is :)
and extra fig - a baby who is made from 2 pcs
There are several playability of the sets:
- 2 x trap door on first floor
- on right side of build is small rock which hides green diamond behind spiders net
- rotating windows on first floor - you can do 180 turn and "hide" masks on outside, and some weapons come on display inside. The problem with this mechanism is that for some reason sometimes you can do full rotation, or you need to force it a bit. This is obviously not child friendly so i solved the issue by removing 2 bricks from top of the window and now it works fine
- good/bad roof - I personally like this a lot, it is very well designed and it works quite well. Only problem is it is hard to do it with just one hand as there is a need for a bit force so you can actually demolish the whole top floor. If you use 2 hands it works fine, tested with 5yo and 10yo kid :) Also, be sure there are no figures on first floor when deploying roof down as it can't be done.
- masks are made of 2 parts - black helmet + front piece, meaning you can put any mask on any mini fig, kids like that part a lot
After writing all this, I'll conclude that even though there are some flaws, this set get 5 stars from me.
So, you get some great key elements in this set. The temple looks great and features some excellent characteristics, like trap door and revolving wall parts. Great for a 8-9 year to build, it does take a little longer, but the end result is brilliant. My son has this on his desk now as he plays with it the most. The amount of details they've managed to cram into the Temple is amazing, it looks elegant, but sinister at the same time. It is Lego so children will want to amend their creation as they wish.
Considering you get some great minifigures including Lord Garmadon, this makes for a great Lego set. Overjoyed with this Lego set, it looks the part and sitting around 26cm high it is an imposing temple.
Can't recommend this enough, looks truly amazing.
This set is aimed at children between 8 and 14 years old and I did have to help my Son who is younger than this to build the set.
The set comes with 7 standard sized figures including Garmadon, Haroumi and Lloyd along with a small baby figure too.
This is a large set and this is reflected in the price and it did take around 4 hours for my Son to build with my help. The set comes with all 3 Oni masks and 2 of them are hidden behind hidden walls. The roof has a really cool feature that allows it to be changed to reveal a balcony area for Garmadons resurrection and the roof sort of drops to make the building look like Garmadons head. Another fantastic Ninjago set and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend i
Although pricey at nearly £50, it is a comprehensive kit with plenty of interactive elements that will keep them busy once built. As with most Lego kits, it is a little fragile for robust play, but can easily be rebuilt.
I would suggest that the wide age range is perhaps a little generous ... 8 - 10 is probably the sweet spot, a teenager (or parent) might be coaxed into helping younger siblings on a wet afternoon.
fairly easy to build with reference to the comprehensive instructions.
Most recent customer reviews