- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
LEGO The Hobbit (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£17.07 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Play as your favorite characters from The Hobbit films, including Bilbo, Gandalf, and the Dwarves: Thorin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Dwalin, Balin Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori and Ori.
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth
- Triumph in a game of riddles and learn to wield the power of The One Ring.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Standard Edition
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
LEGO The Hobbit is based on the first two films of The Hobbit Trilogy, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, productions of New Line Cinema and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures (MGM). Additional content based on the third film, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, is planned to be available at a future release date.
LEGO The Hobbit will take players on epic quests and a variety of adventures as they explore key locations from the films, such as Lake-town, Dale, Erebor, Bag End, Goblin-town, Mirkwood, Rivendell and the treacherous High Pass over the Misty Mountains. Fans will also assume the roles of their favorite characters, including Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf, and the Dwarves of Erebor: Thorin, Fíli, Kíli, Óin, Glóin, Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori and Ori, each possessing a unique and hilarious ability. One of the main new features of the game allows players to utilize the Dwarves’ combined abilities such as buddy fighting, two-player attack, staff climb, mace swing and belly bounce to help them fight Orcs and fouler things or to progress through the game.
Friends and family will enjoy discovering Middle-earth through the easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option available on the consoles. Together players will navigate 16 levels, unlock more than 90 playable characters and partake in diverse treasure quests, mine for gems, discover loot from enemies, craft powerful magical items, and collect objects as they triumph in a game of riddles and discover the power of The One Ring.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are however, pros and cons to Lego the Hobbit and a few cumbersome new additions detract a little from the overall package.
* Great graphics. Lego LOTR and the Hobbit are two of the best looking lego games with some awesome backdrops. These two games really do set the standard for graphics in the Lego games.
* Great sound. Love the music and movie dialogue. Great sound effects and music.
* Some really good level design such as the sequences in Hobbiton, the stone giants, goblin town, caves, and the Lonely Mountain, which are way more enjoyable than the same sequences were in the film. I enjoyed the puzzles/gameplay and always looked forward to returning to the game to play the next level, just as I did with the Lord of The Rings, whereas for some video games playing them can seem like a chore.
* Lots of fun.
* The buddy up system is interesting and for the most part works well and is a good addition to the overall gameplay mix.
* No instruction booklet, which means that sometimes knowing what to do, is a problem. The onscreen instructions are so tiny and often completely unreadable despite the fact they appear in a large dialogue box that blocks the screen. The in-game text is also tiny.Read more ›
The gameplay is similar to other Lego games, and you control a character – with over 90 to select from – as you proceed to engage in a series of missions. There’s lots of fighting, object-building, and puzzle solving. Each character has unique abilities, and there are lots to choose from, such as: Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf, and the Dwarves of Erebor: Thorin, Fíli, Kíli, Óin, Glóin, Dwalin, Balin, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Dori, Nori and Ori. And there are many different environments to play in, such as: as Lake-town, Dale, Erebor, Bag End, Goblin-town, Mirkwood, Rivendell and the High Pass over the Misty Mountains.
The story follows that of the films, being based on “An Unexpected Journey” and “The Desolation of Smaug”. Unfortunately, the third film in the series – “The Battle of the Five Armies” – is not included (nor is it available as DLC). The more serious elements of the movies are not included in the game, and instead it develops a more humorous approach.
On the Xbox 360 the graphics are good, as is the audio quality. This is a well-made game, and brings to life – as only Lego can – the fun and adventure of the film series. It took me about 10 hours of casual play to complete the story (and I think it would take about 100 hours of re-playing the game to finish every aspect of it) – so there’s lots of stuff to do. If you’re a fan of the Hobbit films, and you enjoy the Lego videogames, then I fully recommend this game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its been played by my kids, but not as much as I thought. Other games have taken their attention morePublished 5 months ago by Jim Creelman
My son (age 9) loves the game. Although i think ive played it more than he has. Delivered on time with no problemsPublished 5 months ago by Mr T
How great is this game.....running around middle earth made of Lego, this is a game that appeals to all ages, give it a go, you will love itPublished 10 months ago by F. Williams