Customer reviews

Price:£189.00+ £3.30 shipping

on 10 April 2013
Absolutely incredible Lego set with some lovely pieces and functions. Really well designed with a huge number of pieces. Looks lovely when completed and has a good alternative model to be made. One of the best sets I have ever owned and I have been playing with Lego for over 20 years. So many functions and the motors and linear actuators make for plenty of fun when building your own models. Would recommend this to intermediate Lego technic builders who are into power functions sets. Ages 10-14 would be suitable for this set.
on 7 November 2013
This was a present for my Grandson's 10th birthday and he absolutely loved it. He built it entirely on his own following the instructions and it has given him hours of fun.
on 25 November 2013
Grandson loved it. Soon made it up and then modified it to his own design. Kept him happy for ages.
on 27 December 2013
Bought this for my nephew aged 10. He loves it - the box was crammed full of parts (not like some toys where this is more packaging than product). Instruction books are very detailed.
on 25 April 2014
Bought this for my 33 year old boyfriend for Christmas (Boys never grow up!) and he was made up with it. he spent a good few hours building it and told me he thoroughly enjoyed constructing it. The finished logging truck is pretty big, and the detail on it is very impressive. The one criticism I have is that you only get one plastic log with it ... I think it could have done with a few more logs for the truck.
on 28 November 2013
We thought it might be a tad too old for him, but he almost built it himself, with some grandpa-help on the really tricky bits. It has shot to the status of 'number one best favourite toy ever'. In fact a second Technic model is in the pipeline for his Christmas present. Can't get greater accolade than that. I would add that even at 8 he is a very experienced Lego builder, and the concentration needed to build it was too much for a 10 year old friend of his (whose talents obviously lie elsewhere). Very solid when it is completed as well.
on 24 January 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for my 10 year old Grandson. He is well into lego and this truck is brilliant. He told me so.
on 2 November 2014
Love it. I got this as a birthday present, and I was very happy with it. I did need a bit of help from my dad to build it, but I was pretty much able to do it. It was very fun to build, and to play with. This was also awesome because it had the included power functions. Although the power functions don't make it drive electronically, the hydraulic arm and the stabilisers are electronic. I love this product.
on 9 March 2014
It was exactly what my grandson ordered. He is stillp laying with it but then he is a bit of a Lego nerd.
on 15 January 2013
My son is 12 years old and loves the Lego Technics range. All models are extremely sturdy and once built are there to stay! The instructions are easy to follow too. He keeps them mainly for display purposes.

See one answered question