LEGO Technic 42027: Desert Racer
|Price:||£38.94 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Features a tough front winch, roll cage, chunky tires, cool styling and a pull-back motor for fast-paced fun
- Use the tough front winch to get out of tough spots
- Technic elements to develop your building skills
- Ride the rough stuff with the chunky tires
- Desert Racer measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
This chunky Desert Racer is built for rugged driving. There is a pull-back motor to power it forward as well as 4 massive tires to tackle any obstacle. This great little model also features a roll-cage to protect the driver and a row of lights across the top. There's also a cool winch to get it out of tough spots as well as an angled exhaust and, as a finishing touch, the bodywork has decals and a race number. For an even more action-packed play experience, combine your model with 42026 Black Champion Racer to create a Race Truck with 2 pull-back motors!
1 x Features a tough front winch, roll cage, chunky tires, cool styling and a pull-back motor for fast-paced fun
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The vehicle itself is great. It's fast, and sturdy, so it doesn't matter if it bumps into the furniture...nothing snaps off.
Just make sure, if you plan to get the other car to go with it, that you hunt out those instructions in advance so they don't have to wait (as mine did)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very popular gift for a young man celebrating his 9th birthday!Published 5 months ago by Shelby88