Customer reviews

LEGO Super Heroes 4526: Batman
Price:£44.99+ Free shipping

on 10 February 2012
I loved the Joker Lego figure but the Batman figure arrived today and I love it even more! I think it must be the blue against silver colour scheme which is excellent. Batman's face looks like the Animated Series Batman too.

The item is a new form of Lego where the pieces are linked by interlocking balls and sockets so the figure is adjustable, so it's not immediately apparent that this is Lego as the bricks and little figures aren't part of this product.

That said, it's still fun to put together and it looks very, very cool once it is. It stands just over six inches and is a very nice piece of desktop décor to look at.

I think it would've been cooler if Batman had more recognisable weaponry like Batarangs or his grapple gun but the double blade is cool and looks good. In the absence of a cape, Batman's got the illusion of it with the four curvy blades at the back that move, and that looks cool too.

Overall, excellent product from Lego, easy and fun to put together, looks awesome when it is assembled, and it's Batman! I think if someone had said "what if Batman had a robot suit?" you would think it'd be a bad idea, but when you see the finished product, it's just too damn cool to deny. Hope they go on and do the other characters in the Batman universe, Robin, Catwoman, Two-Face, etc.
7 people found this helpful
on 1 August 2013
Well I think that the LEGO Super Heroes character build of Batman is a great purchase to own because I think that it
feels that this Batman is not the original Batman who wears the black suit but a more classic style of the American actor
of Adam West. I mean you can tell that his appearance is represented on the front of the box. However I think that he is a great
model to build because I think that any kid for who is a LEGO fan should build it without any parental permission at all such as the age range from nine to twelve. So those are just my overall opinions. Thank you Amazon.co.uk for being a reliable service.
Four stars all round!
on 12 June 2013
I bought this for my hubby, who is a big comic fan. It is easy to put together and all joints are very flexible, so you can move the batman into different positions with ease. My 3-year old daughter (much to hubby's despair) also loves it and plays with it a lot. However she is less gentle with it, but this has not proved an issue. Despite falling on the floor numerous times and being pulled in all directions, it still looks brand new and is all intact, excellent quality - but with this price-tag I would expect no less.
on 28 August 2013
This item was bought for my friend for Christmas. Being a massive Batman fan He enjoyed this quite a lot. He also Has the Hulk in the same set and although the DC/MARVEL characters don't mix, these figures take pride of place on his shelf.

Well bought for anyone who like batman/lego.

The quality is what you would expect from LEGO. top stuff.
on 13 January 2013
My 5 year old grandson is into lego big time. He wanted the Joker and Batman to add to his collection. With some help from grandad, he put it together and has spent many hours since Christmas playing with it. As usual, lego products are well made and dont come apart too quickly once built.

Price wise, it wasnt cheap but was reasonable. I am happy but more importantly, so is he!
on 13 February 2013
Bought when under £10 on amazon for Xmas present for young boy. Very easy for him to assemble himself (unlike other lego kits) under my instruction. Sturdy and easy for young hands to hold.
on 7 January 2013
Great Nephew loves this. His eyes lit up when he unwrapped this at Christmas. This site was the cheapest, so thanks, just a shame Lego is getting a bit expensive.
on 19 October 2013
My grandson loves everything Lego and everything Batman so finding a Lego Batman was kind of a double whammy for me! He really loves it!
on 5 June 2012
I bought this for my Grandson's 8th Birthday, He's mad on Batman and loves building things with Lego. Brilliant Gift. Prompt Delivery
2 people found this helpful
on 28 June 2013
Value for money and a good purchase. brought these for my son's birthday. Very easy to create and they sit in his cabinet.