- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
LEGO Star Wars: Complete Saga - Family Hits (Xbox 360)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating:
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Family Hits Edition
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga brings the whole family together to play, for the first time ever, through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame. Developer Traveller's Tales adds new levels, new characters and new features to this tongue-in-cheek take on the Star Wars galaxy, as well as enhanced graphics and other unique functionalities serving the strengths of all next-generation consoles. From the Trade Federation's "peace offering" with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn to the space battle above Endor, The Complete Saga is everything you experienced in both LEGO Star Wars games and more.
- Online two-player Co-Op.
- 1080p HD graphics.
- Commemorate the 30th anniversary of Star Wars by playing through the events of all six Star Wars movies for the first time ever in one videogame.
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- Adds new levels, new characters and new features to the fun, creativity and tongue-in-cheek humor that made LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy such huge hits.
- Added to Story Mode is Episode II's completely new, never-before-played high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell.
- A new unlockable bonus stage depicts young Anakin's Episode I heroics in the space battle above Naboo.
- New playable characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more bring the total count to over 160.
- New features include revamped attacks (e.g., more powerful Force Pushes), new special moves for characters (e.g., Darth Vader's devastating Force Throw), new power-ups (e.g., invulnerability and enhanced attack damage) and more.
- The upgraded Character Customiser includes all Prequel Trilogy characters for the first time, while also expan
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's some cracking humour which the adults will enjoy and lots of variation too.
As a game I have to say it's really quite good. Plenty of different levels and chances to act out some of your Star Wars fantasies (not that I have any, obviously, I'm far too grown up for all that....ahem).
The camera angles are a bit out sometimes and this can make small elements of the game very challenging but overall great entertainment.
My little lad will be five in two weeks and until he had this game he had never held an X-box controller in his life but mastered it in no time. Highly recommended for the budding gamer, just be warned he/she might become a bit Star Wars crazy after. I recently found myself acting out a light sabre duel against a tiny person wielding a cardboard tube liberated from the tin foil... you have been warned!
I would sum the game up as a lazy Sunday afternoon. A James Bond marathon on ITV. Yes we have seen it a thousand times but we still find enjoyment from it. Lego Star Wars is the same. Its highly enjoyable, pokes fun at itself during the cut scenes and is pretty addictive at times. Age is not an issue as children and adults can pick this title up and find it easy and straight forward to play, in fact you will probably find they play it better than you, which is a source of major frustration. With a mix of character only episodes or vehicle episodes (these are excellent) there is plenty to do and each have their own mix of puzzles and fight scenes.
Having the full score (yes the full score) of all six movies is brilliant and enhanced my enjoyment further. I found myself playing the game as it was played out on the silver screen. When Luke fires the torpedo and flies of straight away from the Death Star, I instinctively did the same! Or when the Millennium Falcon evades the Imperial Fleet, you find yourself pulling the same maneuvers along with the score! Each Episode is broken into 6 chapters and you get to play the major highlights and turning points of those movies.
In terms of extra's there is plenty with the opportunity to buy extra characters or make 2 of your own, upgrades/power ups which can be used during the game with no detriment to completing a level or chapter, helpful hints or items (such as gold bricks) which help you complete the game to 100% completion. Each level has a certain amount of replay value but can at times become monotonous. A big part of the game is collecting not only lego studs (the games money) but also mini kits. These allow you to build vehicles that can be used in different levels. There is also a challenge mode which allows you to go back to a chapter and collect 10 blue mini kits in the quickest time possible. This I feel was the only let down of Lego Star Wars. There was no variation in the challenges and proved to be a source of boredom. The online feature is fun to but really only in the vehicle parts
I enjoyed it for a Sunday's afternoon gaming and is a bargain for the size of the levels and extra's you get.
The game progression from Story Play to Freeplay mean that the player learns and develops as they play. There are lots of layers to the game making it complicated at times, but also intriguing, adding to the fun and value for money! We would highly recommend it for children or adults who are mad about Star Wars!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews