LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii)
|Price:||£13.79 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Standard
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is an Action-Adventure game for Nintendo Wii that builds on the long recognised family-friendly fun and quality gameplay that is the hallmark of the LEGO video game franchise. The game features fan favorite scenes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and seasons 1 and 2 of the hit animated TV series, all retold using the easy to pick up and block oriented LEGO video game play mechanics. Additional features include: new characters and combat abilities, 2 player support with split screen, 16 different systems to explore, massive ground battles and more.
20 Story-Based Missions and 40 Bonus Levels
The beloved and critically acclaimed LEGO Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, LEGO Star Wars III:The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the LEGO universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed LEGO game to date.
Key Game Features
- New Story--For the first time, players will experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing LEGO world that fans know and love.
- Massive Ground Battles--Brand new to the LEGO Star Wars experience, players will take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army--building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents.
- SceneSwap--Authentic to the Star Wars experience, a new feature allows players to take control of multiple teams in separate locations. Working together to complete various objectives, players will control each team through the press of a button, while playing in single player or in multiplayer co-op modes.
- All New Boss Battles--For the first time in the LEGO Star Wars franchise, fans will fight against massive bosses as seen in The Clone Wars animated series, including Gor, the epic Zillo Beast and many other favorites.
- Multi-Layered Space Battles--Players will be able to take off in their favorite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New Combat Abilities--Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents. Characters will also have new lightsaber abilities including Lightsaber Cutting, Lightsaber Throwing, and Lightsaber Climbing. The game will also feature new grappling abilities allowing players to climb their way through puzzles and defeat enemies.
- Explore the Galaxy--Players will be able to explore exotic locations in a variety of ships throughout 16 different star systems. Fans will play as villainous separatists, the noble Republic heroes or even as bounty hunters, tracking down characters across the galaxy.
- Expanded Force Abilities--Using the Force in all new ways to control LEGO objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies--even turning them into weapons.
- Brand New Clone Weapons, Vehicles and Characters--New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore, such as Anakin Skywalker's flagship the Resolute and Grievous' devastating warship, the Malevolence. Players will also navigate through the galaxy in new vehicles such as the Republic gunship, Clone Turbo Tank and even Anakin's Jedi Intercepter and the Twilight. Fans will also discover their favorite classic characters such as Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker.
- Puzzle Solving--The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- All New Lighting and Animations--A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a LEGO game.
- Split Screen--Improved dynamic split screen for multiplayer co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together.
Expanded Force abilities.
Split-screen co-op & SceneSwap.
All-new boss battles.
Multi-layered space combat.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The game play is very good and just about the level of difficulty that you want, my little boy of 7 has been playing it for a while and has completed a few levels, enough for him to want to keep playing and not be bored.
The Wii in my opinion has lacked a fun game that has not just been about waving the controller for a while, the last Wii Lego Harry Potter was a big disappointment, this is back with the best.
There a some very new editions to the game play, the SceneSwap is great, you play with different characters and swap between challenges, you press Y and it takes you to another character who must complete their mission before you can processed
The split screen is another new edition, I think it was first introduced to the Harry Potter game, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii) we played two players and you can control who you want and are not restricted to a bit of screen as was the case in the other Star Wars Lego games.
We haven't got to the battle ground area as of yet but that does look amazing.
This will be up there with the best Lego based games, I was worried that it may not live up to our expectations as we were disappointed in the last Lego game Harry Potter, but It is better than we had hoped, loads of new characters, vehicles, puzzles, split screen etc.
An easy 5 star game.
Good points - some interesting and innovative changes to character attributes, new games and look fab. Took me over 50 hours to complete first time and I have completed all the lego games many times so lots of game for your money.
Down sides - really glitchy. I don't think this was properly tested before release. I have had vehicles that I need to proceed with a level disappear completely, sound problems, slowing down of action. Restarting the level or the game usually resolves the problem but it can get annoying. Running around to find all the characters to buy gets a bit tiresome if you want to get to 100%.
I like everything about Lego & Star Wars, so...nothing else. What I did not like was that sometimes the game crushed and I had to plug out the wii to start all over again. I can't be certain that the game is to blame or the wii console, but it's the only game that crushes the system.
If it was longer (more levels), it would be 5 stars, having said that it follows the T.V show well.
A very enjoyable game, which is just fun to play.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Granddaughter loves it, as with all Lego toys you can't go wrong. Great delivery times. ThanksPublished 2 months ago by Nana J