Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (PC DVD)
|Price:||£14.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows Vista
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PC | Edition: Standard
LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (PC DVD)
Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars is an Action-Adventure game that builds on the long recognised family-friendly fun and quality gameplay that is the hallmark of the Lego video game franchise. The game features fan favorite scenes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and seasons 1 and 2 of the hit animated TV series, all retold using the easy to pick up and block oriented Lego video game play mechanics. Additional features include: new characters and combat abilities, 2 player support with split screen, 16 different systems to explore, massive ground battles and more.
20 Story-Based Missions and 40 Bonus Levels
The beloved and critically acclaimed Lego Star Wars franchise is back and coming to homes around the world in 2011. The third sequel, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars, combines the epic stories and iconic characters from the Star Wars universe and hit animated TV series Star Wars: The Clone Wars with all new gameplay features.
Players will enjoy brand new game mechanics allowing them to create, control and explore in a galaxy far, far away like never before. Promising breathtaking visuals as well as new characters and levels, the game also features the signature tongue-in-cheek humor from the Lego universe. With over 20 story-based missions and 40 bonus levels spanning the entire Clone Wars era, Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will allow fans to explore endlessly and laugh their way through the Star Wars galaxy in the most humorous, accessible and action-packed Lego game to date.
Key Game Features
- New Story--For the first time, players will experience their favorite stories from Star Wars: The Clone Wars, retold in the amazing Lego world that fans know and love.
- Massive Ground Battles--Brand new to the Lego Star Wars experience, players will take control of battalions of clone troopers against the relentless droid army--building bases, deploying vehicles and calling in reinforcements to defeat opponents.
- SceneSwap--Authentic to the Star Wars experience, a new feature allows players to take control of multiple teams in separate locations. Working together to complete various objectives, players will control each team through the press of a button, while playing in single player or in multiplayer co-op modes.
- All New Boss Battles--For the first time in the Lego Star Wars franchise, fans will fight against massive bosses as seen in The Clone Wars animated series, including Gor, the epic Zillo Beast and many other favorites.
- Multi-Layered Space Battles--Players will be able to take off in their favorite ships to navigate and fly through multi-layered combat throughout the galaxy.
- New Combat Abilities--Characters will have more dynamic moves allowing players greater freedom to battle their opponents. Characters will also have new lightsaber abilities including Lightsaber Cutting, Lightsaber Throwing, and Lightsaber Climbing. The game will also feature new grappling abilities allowing players to climb their way through puzzles and defeat enemies.
- Explore the Galaxy--Players will be able to explore exotic locations in a variety of ships throughout 16 different star systems. Fans will play as villainous separatists, the noble Republic heroes or even as bounty hunters, tracking down characters across the galaxy.
- Expanded Force Abilities--Using the Force in all new ways to control Lego objects, players will solve puzzles, access new areas, pick up and throw enemies--even turning them into weapons.
- Brand New Clone Weapons, Vehicles and Characters--New clone weapons including rapid fire guns and rocket launchers, as well as all new massive capital ships to explore, such as Anakin Skywalker's flagship the Resolute and Grievous' devastating warship, the Malevolence. Players will also navigate through the galaxy in new vehicles such as the Republic gunship, Clone Turbo Tank and even Anakin's Jedi Intercepter and the Twilight. Fans will also discover their favorite classic characters such as Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Luke Skywalker.
- Puzzle Solving--The game will feature all new puzzles that reward creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a Lego galaxy far, far away.
- All New Lighting and Animations--A brand new engine brings characters to life, giving players a whole new level of control in a vibrant environment, unlike anything ever seen before in a Lego game.
- Split Screen--Improved dynamic split screen for multi-player co-op with jump in/jump out abilities for friends and families to play together.
New characters & storylines.
All-new boss battles.
Multi-layered space combat.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Now onto the story; throughout the single player campaign you play as various different characters in a huge collection of planets and levels which span out across the whole galaxy and contain all the adventures from the TV series.
The ground battles are epic and very original in the fact that you actually play as and move your own character, but you are able to build artillery, barracks, shields and much more, and even lead troops with your character. There are also normal levels that are very fun and amusing to play, with thrills and adventures for the whole family.
Also, the (limbo) menu is amazing. Between the main menu and levels/challenges there is a sort of limbo menu which is great fun to explore and control. There are 'extras' in the form of red bricks to find, buy and collect with the studs that one collects in levels. During the levels, there are minikits to spend time working out how to gain and collect.
The more you get into the game the more you realize that there is so much to do and so much freedom in the game to explore and make the game your own
All round, the game is humorous and adventurous with thrills and fun for all the family. It provides hours of entertainment and one thing I really like is that it is so dedicated to being specific to the stories in the 'Star Wars The Clone Wars' series.
A must-buy. I would definitely recommend it.
There are new moves you can do, such as climbing walls with your lightsabers or throwing it at enemies.
The Hub, not the cantina this time, is fantastic to explore!
I really love the diversity of characters.
Easy to play with the keyboard.
Graphics looked gorgeous in their highest settings. However, I had to reduce those because my computer had some troubles keeping up with the highest quality of graphics.
I'm really hoping there'll be a second Clone Wars game covering seasons 3 and 4 because this one is my various of the Lego games I've played.
There isn't as much to do as I had hoped, but it has some good replay value. The levels are basically the some of the episodes from star wars: The clone wars, but with that lego touch.
As for my opinon of the custom characters that you can make, i think that its cool that they give you eighteen different slots, but they don't give you a lot of pieces to choose from.
If you are a fan of lego, then I would recommend this game.
Very numerous levels so a durable play (they still are playing with it since several months) a lot of hidden items to search and pick, they can rerun levels to earn more and choose the acquired heroes / vessels to play with it The cooperative mode is well done (players) as from LTS II, now there is a split screen enable the 2 players not being together any more.
Graphics are very well done. Also the "power" required from PC do not need to be a killer one so it can run on actual standard laptops without issues. No issue on going to a wide TV screen (32" and above) through the external display port. Hence on the TV and hi-fi set (5.1 channel) my kids and I have great fun to play (they say that they play on a X-Box :-)).
No issue on using Windows 7 64bits.
2 small issue thought:
1) Still has with LST II, level when playing cannot be saved in mid-run. With LST II this was quite unnerving for me and my kids as levels were long (circa 1 hour to complete), now levels in LST III are shorten, but to give the option to save the game where you are would have been great, and save big frustrations from my kids when the order is given by parents to stop. So please Lego Dev team do incorporate this facility in next gen of your games. This will be the cherry.
2) Using of course Microsoft X-Box playing pads (as there are fully compatible with PC and recognized by the game - that's why we started with LST II initially), in the contrary of LST II, LST III have sometime the bad habit to lose the pads configurations and revert to keyboard usage, especially for the second pad.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent! My little boy (5) loves this, and particularly likes beating me at this game!Published 22 months ago by BJ
I originally ordered this product to be dispatched to my home country but needed to change the address to an overseas one at the last minute as I'd have missed the Xmas deadline to... Read morePublished on 31 Dec. 2013 by Lego obsessed
This is a fantastic game and I like it can be played on a PC and using a keyboard. So we don't need to buy any additional equipment. My son is very happy with the quality.Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by ABW
The only reason of not being a five-star rating is because it is a little bit short.It should have more levelsPublished on 27 Jan. 2013 by Amazon Customer
Honestly, purchased through Amazon but from "Entertainment Hub Ltd" sold as "NEW" but the item received had been opened and the DVD marked, so at least shop soiled or a customer... Read morePublished on 18 Feb. 2012 by Don Juan
Great for the grandson and granddaughter. Lots of action and sword swinging that children enjoy. Would thoroughly recommend to others.Published on 3 Feb. 2012 by Mrs. Pauline Smith
I don't know why this game has been so hard to find on the PC but I suspect that Lego has been thinking about turning it into an online game and, of course, charging for... Read morePublished on 7 Sept. 2011 by J. Sweetman