on 22 October 2012
Wow this one carries the price tag of much bigger models, but after a very good build you end up with a top notch looking ship that is very sturdy. The minis are great but it just should be a little cheaper, shouldnt it? :/
on 7 January 2013
The final model is amazing, and the fact that you can carry all the figures inside the Interceptor is a BIG PLUS. It also feels very robust and it's really fun to play with it. Highly recommended it.
on 28 February 2013
I'm an adult and got this for myself for display and I'm very happy with the build and final result,
I hav the rouge shadow next to it and it realy looks great.
For a child that wants to play with it I recommend this so buy it for display or play
on 28 January 2014
Bought for my 10 year old son who loves Star Wars lego. He really enjoyed making this. He is excellent at making models and needed no help. For someone not so confident adult help would be needed. Great quality and now proudly on display.
on 29 April 2016
This is a really nice looking build when it's done, its not particularly challenging or time consuming build but an enjoyable one.

This gets 5 stars from me because it exceeded my expectations. I felt some buyers remorse for paying a high premium for a retired set, particularly when I was looking at some of the 2016 summer sets which will be arriving any day now, and when it arrived I considered holding onto it for a few months and sell it to reclaim my money and the postage cost. I mostly wanted this set for the Darth Malgus but there was a draw to the model too.

Once I had completed the build I was glad that I hadn't sold it. Pictures and videos don't do it justice, it's a fantastic looking set and if I had seen it I would have purchased one without the minifigures quite happily.

If I were purchasing this as a toy for a child then it might get only two or three stars as it does not hold up to much handling, if you pick it up awkwardly or from the wrong place then you will be punished with having to remove and re-build parts of it. My son is five and normally I wouldn't hesitate to let him play with a completed set but not this one, I have kept it out of his sight until he is a little older as it looks so great that children will be drawn to it but once they pick it up it wouldn't take long before frustration at a toy that falls apart after five minutes of play would become apparent.

This is the first set that I haven't been able to enjoy with my son once it was completed, which is a shame but I have no intention of selling it on so when he is older I shall dismantle it and look forward to building it with him.

One of my favorite sets to date.
on 6 April 2013
As usual another great piece from Lego, especially if you're a Star Wars fan! Plenty of pieces to keep kids of any age occupied for some time, always a bonus!!
on 30 December 2013
Well packaged item.

I bought this item as I found it to be the best priced and i spend quite a bit of time searching.
Would use this seller again and would be confident to have the same high quality transaction
on 30 December 2015
As advertised. I got it as Used - Good and the only thing was the box was just a tiny bit bent which surprised me because I was expecting heavier damage so I was pleasantly surprised. It was still sealed, therefore it had all the pieces in it. None of the lego parts bags were open as well as the instruction booklet bags.

As for the set itself, if you're a fan of The Old Republic, this set is a must have (even though the wings are not that too scale with the actual body). It looks really good when displayed. The figures are really good too, as they all include printing with alot of detail (Darth Malgus looks especially good with the shoulder piece and the one-hole cape, and all the printing he has).

All in all, money well spent.
review image
on 2 January 2016
Excellent set, ideal for both play or display. Easy to build and very detailed.
Received the very next day (using free super saver delivery), was some minor damage to the lego box although nothing inside was damaged.
Would recommend this medium sized ship.
on 30 July 2015
I have to say, for the largest (And most expensive) set I've ever bought, it's also possibly my favourite. The build is amazing and looks absolutely gorgeous. The minifigs are also amazing, although for the £80 I paid for it I feel like it could've came with another. All in all, this set is worth it. The ship looks great and so do the minifigs.