on 16 February 2011
I got this in 2010 4:45 and stayed up till 7:30 buildig it wento bed and finished itin the morning when i woke up overall i think this set is brilliant and looks nice when finished.
there are two flick missiles, six guns(two moving ones)
by liam moore
on 16 March 2011
Bought for my sons birthday, lots of lego for the money - unusual for Star Wars lego. He loves it. It's a bit fragile, so probably not suited so well to younger children... Otherwise it's brilliant!
on 21 April 2010
My 8 year old grandson is an avid Lego fan. I expected it to take him a few days to complete. However he it built in 2 hours. He loves it.
on 28 October 2010
LEGO Star Wars 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter

The ARC-170 Starfighter is a great fighter plane for playing with. It is fragile though and would suit an older child. There is a lot of detail on the craft and it looks the part. In terms of expense its not the cheapest but there are no alternatives.
on 28 January 2012
This was tricky to make and took my husband a goood couple of hours. It also falls apart quite easily (guns on wings fall off and wings fall apart quite easily). This means it is not that much fun to play with because you have to keep repairing it. The wings are also supposed to flap up and down but we can't work out how that happens although we have attached the rubber bands as it said to. It is currently sitting on the windowsill awaiting repair again!
on 1 March 2011
My little boy 5 years built over two days, all 2 week's "fly" :).
It is good to play. Recommend
on 31 May 2011
The only downside with lego stuff is the cost for what you get. If megablocks etc get a movie frnachise then it could blow lego's bubble. My loved this though and still plays with it after 6 months.
on 14 February 2011
My son had an afternoon of fun with this lego set. For the price I would rather it had been 2 days of fun.
on 17 January 2012
My boys love lego and this did not fail to please, it has been longed for for so long that I knew the product code off by heart! Didn't take very long to make, but my 11 year old is very proficient with the instructions and he has played with it a lot since.
on 23 November 2011
Bought this for my brother-in-law who is a massive lego (and star wars fan) just like me. He loved it. Great gift, looks amazing. The price for these Star Wars lego ships are always quite high but you pay for what you get, so overall all good.