on 2 February 2014
OK - I'll add a slight caveat to that - when bought at a reasonable price.

It seems that Legos' latest Star Wars range has had a not insubstantial price hike and I probably wouldn't have picked this up except that I spotted it at £10.

But it is a real gem. The new Jango Fett mini figure is nice to see in a pack at this price and the track pieces add a good level of detail to the model.

My 7 year old loves it as it allows him to pitch his clones with their speeders and cannons against something more than just cannon fodder droids!
on 22 December 2014
Got about 27% off so a good start. Young children may need help with small parts, especially putting the 60 track pieces together. Jango Fett mini-figure great for the collection, our son is well happy with this set.
on 11 November 2013
my son loved this great to build and is now a przed item in his lego collection. Arrived quickly and packaged well. so 5 out of 5 for this.
on 18 December 2013
Very fast delivery, very happy with the quality!! recommended! This comes with detailed guide so my 5 year old loves it!!
on 9 October 2013
An addictive collection of lego star wars this one is really nice .. the person that got it loved every bit of it!
on 24 December 2013
Good quality and much bigger than I was expecting. A very good present bought for my 8 year old daughter.
on 21 September 2013
A great item for lego. My son loves it and it's a great size when made. Happy teenager happy mum.
on 1 December 2013
I brought this for my freinds son for xmas he will love it however it is smaller then I expected it be and comes in aall little pieces which are not in a bag they r just inside the box so I'd imagine it would be easy to lose the bits
on 23 August 2013
pros

Jango fett
clone trooper
geonosion battle droid
flick fire missiles
moving caterpillar tracks
great detail

cons

none really its a great set

overall its a must have mainly for the Jango fett minifigure
on 2 October 2013
One very happy your lad has now added another fine model to his collection! What model is next on the list?