on 7 April 2017
good
on 11 November 2009
i would recommend this item to all, my kids age 7 & 11 love it, ive ordered more sponge bob lego as amazon seems to be the cheapest place to buy it
on 1 October 2009
My daughter is a spongebob fan rather than a lego fan, but we bought this anyway! Easy to make and enjoyed by my daughter!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 November 2011
This was bought for my son who is a huge Spongebob fan and just getting into Lego.

Although we had to help with assembly (he's just 5) he had fun sorting the bricks with us and passing us the ones we needed.

The set comes with Spongebob, Patrick and Mr Krab, the Krusty Krab and a Krabby Patty car. There is also a few accessories for use with the set, like money, cups, and krabby patties, as well as an opening safe for greey Mister Krab to put his money in. Both my children have had hours of fun role playing with the figures.

This is a great toy for Lego fans and Spongebob fans alike.
on 27 December 2009
This was my sons favourite toy on christmas day and I am so glad that we brought it for him. Delivery was really good and swift.
on 16 January 2011
My Spongebob mad 6 year old was really pleased with this Lego set. He did need a little assistance to construct the Krusty Krab, yet once made it was quite durable when he played with it.
He loved the Spongebob, Patrick & Mr Krabbs lego figures. My only other thought on the set was that it was a bit smaller than I thought it would be when constructed but it was still a good product for the price.
on 21 September 2011
Although, as with all Lego toys - especially those that are based on film or TV programmes - this toy could have contained much, much more for the price, my son was still absolutely delighted with it. He has spent long hours playing with it, as have his older brother and sister. It adds a lot of character to their Lego town and has kept them very busy.

As I said before, there could have been a lot more included, a squidward character and a few more krabby patties for example, plus a few chairs and more than one table, as the set is supposed to represent a restaurant. However, the proof of the pudding as they say is in the eating, and our children are extremely pleased and satisfied with it. As a result, I would recommend this toy to anyone who doesn't mind spending a little more to amuse their children.
on 23 November 2010
this item that i bought for my daughters birthday and she was very happy with it and i think that any child would be very happy with this ,it was very resonably priced
on 6 January 2011
I love this set, it is so detailed. It is great for any lego or spongebob fans. It is quite fiddly so ok for the 8 year old, but not so good for the 5 year old who was the real spongebob fan! I suppose as with alot of lego sets, once they are put together there's not much left to do with it apart from take it apart and put it back together again. So they are alot of money for what you get. But it was a big hit with the kids and I'm sure they will play with it for many hours to come. In terms of its content, you get the characters, the krusty krab and car and even little krabby patties to make, so lots involved. So overall quite a good toy and loved by the kids, which is the main thing.
on 22 January 2011
I was more that happy with the information & the photos that were available to see before I bought the item. I just loved it, it was so easy & fun to build & I did not need much help from my mum & dad and I'm only 7years old. I though the crusty crab car was totally awesome.