- Warning: Not suitable for children under 5 years. For use under adult supervision
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
LEGO Minifigures 71005: The Simpsons Series (1 Figure Per Pack)
|Price:||£4.25 FREE UK delivery.|
- Each The Simpsons minifigure comes with a display plate
- Also includes accessories from the animated TV series
- A must-have for minifigure collectors and The Simpsons fans
- Open the mystery pack to find out which minifigure you've got
- Please note: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each pack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Collect every mystery minifigure in the iconic The Simpsons series!
Woo-hoo, it's The Simpsons! The LEGO Minifigures series continues with this great collection of 16 of your favorite characters from TV's longest running comedy. There's Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie Simpson, as well as Grampa, Ned Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Nelson Muntz, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Chief Wiggum, Krusty the Clown, Itchy & Scratchy, Mr. Burns, and Milhouse.
Each The Simpsons minifigure comes in a sealed 'mystery' bag with its own special accessories, display plate, and collector's leaflet. Buy a bag, open it up, and see which one you get! Only one minifigure per pack.
- Every LEGO The Simpsons minifigure comes with a display plate and accessories that you'll recognise from the hit TV series
- A must-have for LEGO minifigure collectors and fans of The Simpsons
- Please note: Only 1 of 16 individual minifigures in each 'mystery' bag
- Open the bag to find out who you've got, then trade with your friends to collect them all
71005: The Simpsons Series
Collect the LEGO Minifigures: The Simpsons Series mystery bags featuring 16 characters and accessories to trade and collect!
Product at a glance:
- Recommended ages: 5 years and over
- Pieces in playset: 6 per pack
- Minifigures in collection: 16
1 x Minifigure
1 x Display plate
1/2 x Accessories
1 x Collector's leaflet
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Blind packaged you so dont know what you have until you open the package, or are really good at feeling the packet! The packets can be difficult to open as they are made from a think foil / plastic (helps prevent people from feeling the insides and getting the one they want) so you will need to use a blade to get in to the packet.
*Update* Amazon previously set a maximum order of 5 which then changed, so I am able to order more of these.
Please be warned that like other mini figures Lego have put out like these that these are lucky dip bags; you do not know what is inside the pack until you open it, so getting repeats will happen, but I think that is part of the joy. Children love the surprise and can’t wait to see inside the pack, and I must admit that I get just as excited as well, hoping that it will be a new one. For instance today we got Grampa Simpson, which has caused me much amusement as I always think that he looks like my late granddad, which is probably why my dad looks like Homer.
The mini figures do come with accessories, for instance Grampa has a copy of the Springfield Shopper, which happens to have him on the front cover. Lisa has a saxophone; Homer has a doughnut and the TV remote, and so on. The only cautionary note I would say with regards to these is that your child will probably pester you until they have the whole set.
Doubles can obviously be swapped with others, but as an adult you can also use these to brighten up other people’s days. You can place these next to people’s monitors, or on office shelves to bring a bit of cheeriness around the work place.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kids love these & I have to admit so do I !!
They look really true to the characters & make a great stocking filler!
Would be better if more in a packet, but its ok for the price & a novelty gift.Published 15 months ago by Strangely Brown