Customer reviews

Star Wars Lego Darth Vader Key Light

on 8 July 2017
Irresistible key fob & light(s)
Iconic Darth (Lord) Vader design.

Great key light, nice amount of light output (estimated 35 lumens)
2x LED's (1 per leg)
Tough, durable & battery conserving.

Makes for a much vaunted, recognisable key fob.
(Bought via amazon in July 2017 around £4.00 per unit making it great value)
Sturdy plastic & screen printing.

Slowly buying Lego LED-LITES for every bunch of keys in the house, ...no-one is complaining.
A great gift (to myself) 😉
on 7 April 2017
love it. it is twice the size of a normal lego person but then who wants a smaller torch than this? this is the ideal size for the functionality of the torch.
both feet light up and can be angled in separate directions when the button on its chest is depressed and held.
the best lego torches are starwars lego torches.
on 24 January 2017
Bought for my boyfriend for Xmas as a stocking filler and this was by far his favourite gift! It is twice the size of a normal Lego figure but is totally awesome! The lights are super bright too and work really well! I am going to be buying myself one of these in a different character! Highly recommend for any Star Wars fan!
on 31 October 2013
This is one of my favourite purchases! The torch is bright enough that I can use it at night if I need light and see clearly. I can shine it on the ground and see everything, perfect for if you drop something. It looks fantastic and is good fun to sit and play with when bored.
Just be careful, his head can come off, but is easy to reattach!

Wonderful product!
on 2 October 2016
Larger than expected and the light isn't great. Move of a novelty than a useful key ring.
on 16 May 2016
LOVE IT :) Quality for money is NOT as good thou. So it does NOT come from LEGO factory. Button is difficult to find by fingers, which may be advantage or not for some people. For me it's not.
on 22 November 2017
Superb! It's much bigger than I was expecting and comes in all the official Lego / Star Wars box packaging. Batteries included! 10/10.
on 17 April 2017
I thought this would be the size of a normal logo man. It is more like twice the size and way bigger than I thought it would be.
on 26 February 2018
Larger than expected so very nice surprise there. Works like a charm, great fun for kids.
on 26 April 2012
The quality of the product is good, the light coming from the feet looks great and overall my husband - who I got it for - likes it a lot, but unfortunately he can't use it as a keyholder as its simply too big. I was expecting it to be in a in a size of regular lego toy / lego character, but it's actually over double the size (it's longer than a standard key).

I'd say it's good as a decoration but not very functional as keychain (unless you like bigger ones)
7 people found this helpful