TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 May 2016
My 4 year old got this from his brother (6)for his birthday and he absolutely loves it. I am very impressed they have decided to bring out the Lego juniors range with easy to assemble pieces and easy instructions that can be followed by younger children. They have a box of Lego pieces and wanted to build the things in the book but the instructions were just too difficult. With this range they are able to build them with very little help which has given them a great sense of achievement. Once built these play sets are great for imaginative play. Of course Spider-Man driving a car is a big winner along with the baddie provided hours of play ! Would def recommend.
on 24 December 2015
I cannot believe I paid 20quid for this tiny thing! I thought I was getting a better lego set than this ' a stocking filler as opposed to a present for my little brother. He will still like it, but definately too expensive for what it is!
on 20 December 2015
Very disappointed with lack of content for the price. Extremely poor value for money. No doubt it is what is says on the packet but I expected bigger for that price.
on 5 April 2015
Great for a 6 year old just starting to go it alone with lego building.. Good sense of satisfaction from completing it. A small set though
on 21 April 2016
Terrible for the price. For £29 I was expecting a larger package with more pieces but I clearly failed to read the product description. Exceptionally tiny set.
on 15 December 2014
Way way too expensive - really disapointed with the price of this lego kit - maybe more fool me for paying £23.95! I know lego isn't cheap - we have tons of the stuff and I usually don't mind paying a bit extra for good quality, which lego always is. But this - it's not much bigger than a match box car. This feels like £10.00 worth tops!
on 13 October 2016
The children lived thid
on 10 February 2015
my nephew loved his Spiderman Lego set
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 June 2014
I purchased this for my 4 year old son who suddenly loves lego and loves spiderman. This set was ideal for him. The set was very easy to put together, wasn't complicated at all. Came with a standard Spiderman and Venom figure. Great little set and great value for money. My son enjoyed putting it together, but did need a little help. The spider designs on the car are printed on rather than having a tiny fiddly sticker. Overall a great little set for a young lego fan.
on 5 July 2014
Great starter lego for a 4 year old. My son has some older lego too which he cannot put together himself, the instructions on these are clearer for a 4 year old and he could put it together too.

See one answered question