Price:£89.99+ £15.48 shipping

on 23 April 2013
this lego friends is quite expensive but really worth it, my daughter loved building this with step by spep instructions, she has had hours of fun with it, the fridge door even opens, the tv turns and so does thearmchair, i would def reccommend this item
I can't say I'm a big fan of the Lego Friends range - it's a shame they had to make it so girlie and seem to want to pigeon hole girls - but all that said this build has totally won me over and this set was a huge hit with my 6 year old daughter, it's just fantastic!

The house comes in room modules that fit together, and which can be arranged in different configurations. There's a bag for each room so the build can be done over time, number 1-7, starting with the living room and finishing with the garden. It's not the biggest of houses once made, to give you an idea of size, by my measurements each room is about 13cm long by 8cm high and 6.5cm deep. Given the compactness of the rooms there's an incredible amount of detail and some very interesting pieces. I couldn't fail to but to be won over by my daughter's delight in constructing the tiny swivelling LCD screen in the living room, the oven complete with tray in the kitchen and the shower unit with opening doors. There's a bbq in the garden with a lid that opens and closes and even a swing and a parasol on the roof garden. There's just so much detail and play value with this set once made, especially as you get three mini-figures (including a male Lego friend with strange stubble) and a cute cat to play with and a number of accessories like a lawnmower and a little mixer, bowl and cupcakes.

Yes this set is unashamedly pink, but it's great on promoting imaginative play with any other sets that you might, Lego friends or not. My daughter is happy enough to play with her Lego city firetruck with this, just as much as with her other Lego sets. We have LEGO Friends 3065: Olivia's Tree House too, which is a nice add on but not as good value as the house as it's quite small.

My daughter was able to build this set with minimal help and has played with it a lot once built. I was pleasantly surprised by this house which was just great fun to make and which looks great when constructed - highly recommended.
on 17 April 2013
My 7 year old daughter loves the whole Lego Friends range. It's perfect for young girls as it's full of tiny, real life pieces. Gives her hours of entertainment.
on 2 April 2014
Purchased for my daughter's tenth birthday. A good product, very well received (but she is a fan of all things Lego Friends!) I like the way that Lego bag the bricks up inside the packaging, according to each stage of the building process. The illustrated manual is easy to follow and my daughter built this herself with no help. Would recommend this product to other Lego Friends fans.
on 25 April 2013
Although these can be very expensive, my 9 year old daughter loves building and playing with these. She already has several sets and i can see we will be buying several more in the near future!
on 27 January 2014
brought this at almost half the recommended retail price over the Christmas period for my niece (age 6).
The house itself, when built, is smaller than I'd thought it would be and I definitely wouldn't have paid full price for it but it was certainly worth the discounted price as there is lots of play value.
on 16 February 2014
My Grandaughter loved it. She is 9 and has never had Lego before. Amazon was the best price. Finished house not as big as expected but very detailed and she now wants more girlie Lego for her birthday.
on 27 March 2014
My niece's enjoyed this. The build is quite big, although not as big as you would think. Olivia's Half-a-House would have been a better name, but the amount of accessories and details more than makes up for this. The playability for this set is massive, the highlights being the swing and the easily removable sections. (both roof sections and both sides of the top floor are easily removed and played with whilst still being sturdy as a full unit). The highlight for me was the garden in front, great attention to detail throughout, but the BBQ, Swing and Lawnmower are great.

This set would work great with other LEGO Friends sets.

Biggest criticism... Not a fan of the mini-figures. The Friends mini-figures are not as well designed as the traditional mini-figures. They will not sit up, which can be very frustrating for children who want to have tea-parties etcetera. The playability of this set is great, but I would advise getting mini-figures from somewhere else and changing them around to get the maximum from this and any other LEGO Friends sets.
on 21 January 2014
Our 8 year daughter Olivia(!) loved this and got building immediately on Christmas Day. Other presents hardly got a look-in. It's still being played with now - almost a month after Christmas, so clearly a pretty good present. Parents done well!
on 18 February 2014
The house is the usual high standard Lego item. My daughter saved up to buy it and has been delighted with her purchase. She enjoyed making her house and has had many happy hours playing with it, both alone and with friends.