on 12 December 2013
Bought this Lego for my four year old grandson. Firstly the price was very good at a reduced price. Secondly I was surprised when it arrived at how large it was. Thirdly he loves it. Good buy which I would recommend .
on 2 February 2016
Not sure if I bought this for my grandson or me - he loves Skipper and recognizes him from the Planes movie along with Dusty Cropper.
One minor niggle to me is that the blade of a corsair should be a black 3 bladed one and later versions had four bladed - in the movie it is show 3 bladed but definitively not yellow. I bought a black one off Bricklink.com and swapped it over of one of the two I bought because it just drove me nuts.
My grandson doesn't care one bit about the colour and it is the plane he picks up first by choice.
I know commercial reasons will mean Lego will be unlikely to re-release this model but that is hard on the generations of kidscoming along now who will see the movie fresh for them and want the planes.
on 13 December 2013
My little grandson is planes and cars mad. Bought him the cars duplo for his birthday so thought this would be a great addition for christmas
LEGO Disney Planes Skipper's Flight School is a great lego set. My son loves Disney's Planes and has gotten alot of use out of this set. This LEGO Duplo set is very durable and can stand up to the abuse of boy smashing cars and planes together. The price was great and I would definitely recommend this product.

Thank you for reading my review.

Thank you for reading my review.
on 6 December 2013
Its yet another great crration by lego duplo. My sons love it. Its a good reproduction of the planes and my son will probably carry it everywhere for the next year
on 23 December 2013
I am sure my grandson will be very pleased with his present he wanted Lego and Disney planes and this combines the two items together and it arrived in good time
on 14 October 2014
My four year old grandson absolutely loved this Duplo set. As with all Dublo sets well made and sturdy and interlinks with all other pieces. Not a cheap product but will last well. Many thanks.
on 6 January 2014
My Grandson loved his Skipper's Flight School as did his granddad. It kept him amused for ages. The fact that you can add to it is good as saves wondering what to buy for his birthday.
on 23 January 2014
Great value ,brought as a present for family member and they loved it ,very happy ,I've also brought other lego duplo Disney's sets for my 2year old never disappointed