Customer reviews

LEGO DUPLO Planes 10509: Dusty and Chug

on 5 October 2014
This was a total hit with my 3 year old nephew!
on 14 June 2014
LEGO Disney Planes Dusty and Chug is a great lego set. My son loves Disney's Planes and has gotten alot of use out of this set. This LEGO Duplo set is very durable and can stand up to the abuse of boy smashing cars and planes together. The price was great and I would definitely recommend this product.

Thank you for reading my review.
on 20 January 2015
My 2 year old son loves Planes and loves Duplo so it was win win when I saw this. Duplo have replicated Dusty and Chug well and he plays with them a lot. I do think they are slightly expensive for what you get, though.
on 10 November 2013
Got this for my son who is 4. Brilliant little set, quite a few bits and pieces to play with and make up different stories etc. A fair price for the usual high standard you get from lego. Am very happy.
on 11 November 2013
I did buy this for my grandson, and I hope he will let me help him with construction. My children were brought up on Lego, so it seemed a good idea to start the next generation off in the right way.
on 25 May 2014
Good price and lovely Lego Planes.Great for kids from 2years to 5years.Fast delivery,safety package.Hightly recomended.Set included one planes,one car,petrol station,fenc.
on 11 November 2013
My son love this toy! Disney planes theme is his favorite this year. It is an educational and motivational theme for boys and I am glad to have this lego toy.
on 31 December 2013
Good for imaginative play
Very strong and durable
Can never go wrong with lego
Brought as a present not sure how much it's played with
on 31 March 2014
Purchased this for a sons classmates 4th birthday. According to his Mum, he loved the Lego. You can never go wrong with a classic product.
on 11 August 2015
Great toy, my boy loves it