on 5 March 2014
This is a great little set, good value for money. It was easy to assemble and goes with other lego sets.
VINE VOICEon 6 September 2013
This City Police set features an Elite Officer on a quad bike chasing after a crook on a wheelbarrow. I'm not sure that a wheelbarrow is really the most effective method of escape after plundering a stash of light bulb-shaped jewels, but nevermind. I call the cop Captain McCoy. For the me the crook is part of a bigger group of organized crime. It works as a nice companion set to thePolice 4x4, the Police Boat, and the Police Boat Dinghy as collection of mini City Police sets.

I managed to assemble it without reading the instructions, but upon opening it I found that is specifically tells you not to assemble it on the carpet, but on a table.
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 June 2014
This is a nice, relatively inexpensive little Lego set to add to any Lego collectors collection.

You get a police officer on a quad bike and the baddie with his wheelbarrow.... I'm uncertain about why a wheelbarrow is involved, but stranger things happen in real life I guess!....

The little chap we bought this for was delighted with it. It was easy to assemble, and he has had hours of fun with it.

Recommended.
on 2 January 2014
LEGO always meet my expectations, and this was no exeption. My nephew loved it and put it together as soon as he got it and played with it all night.
on 21 February 2016
My sons loves Lego and especially the police series, this was built and played with for a couple of weeks and then put in the tub with the rest! Good buy though and as always.
on 9 February 2015
Besides a cool and nice little buggy, the set also comes with a Police officer and a thief. I bought it for my 6 year old nephew who just can stop playing after assembled it.
on 24 January 2015
Fun to build. Usual lego quality.
on 1 January 2014
We love Lego in our house and always purchase from Amazon when a good deal comes on. This did not disappoint. Two little items in this box. Well worth it.
on 29 December 2013
my daughter very happy with this Christmas day as it goes with the City Police Station and was very easy to construct and easy to follow instructions
on 5 April 2014
Not govern to son yet, but I'm sure he'll love. Not opened yet, but should be suitable for him I would think, he is just turning 4.