LEGO Batman: The Videogame (PSP)
|Price:||£11.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City
- Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City
- Fight on land, sea and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat and stealthy Batwing
- Enhance the abilities of the Dynamic Duo with all new power suits, including the Magnetic Suit
- Enjoy numerous game modes and levels
- Play through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides
- Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you’ve unlocked. Access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content
- Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game to unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels
- LEGO Batman on the Xbox 360 features Gamer Achievements and 720p/1080p display support
- The PLAYSTATION 3 system version offers 720p/1080p display support
- The Nintendo DS version will offer touch screen interaction, and two-player co-op using the DS local wireless network capability
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame also features Danny Elfman’s iconic The Batman (1989) musical score
- An entirely new Batman storyline that draws on all aspects of the Batman franchise without being constrained to a set of films
- The 1st time that you actively play from the perspective of key villains in an entirely separate storylin
- The 1st title to fully benefit from the brand new Xbox/LEGO gaming zone at LEGOLAND Windsor
- Massive cross-promotions with LEGO across major toy lines and LEGO communit
- Mainstream marketing campaign that will include TV, Online, sampling and peer-to-peer activitie
- Pre-launch campaign to take advantage of ‘The Dark Knight’ and Warner’s ‘Year of The Bat'
- Heavyweight cross-divisional activities with all WB key DVD releases
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Sony PSP
- BBFC Rating:
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Sony PSP | Edition: Standard Edition
Winner: Children’s BAFTA Award for Best Video Game 2008.
The villains are on the loose
Take control of the Dynamic Duo, Batman and Robin, as you build, drive, swing, and fight your way through Gotham City capturing escaped villains and putting them back in Arkham Asylum where they belong. Battle against legendary villains including The Joker, The Penguin, Catwoman and more to keep the streets of Gotham clean. Then, for the first time, jump into the story from the other side and play as Batman's foes. Enjoy the power you wield as you spread chaos throughout the city.
| || |
Sometimes it's good to be bad
View larger image
Where do they get those wonderful toys?
View larger image
Holy Batman! All the villains from Arkham Asylum have escaped and it's up to Batman and Robin to stop them. Play as Batman and his sidekick Robin as you build, drive, swing and fight your way through Gotham City. Then, jump into the story from the other side and play as Batman's foes. There is no rest for the good (or evil).
Play through the game in Story Mode from both the hero and villain sides Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked. Access previously hidden areas to find additional rewards and bonus content Collect LEGO studs and special LEGO bricks throughout the game to unlock tons of extra content including special power-ups and bonus levels
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Don't get me wrong, it IS a good game and will keep you entertained for a fair while but it is simply not up to the same standards. Perhaps one of the reasons for this is because it has no definite storyline to follow. Indiana (I think Star Wars too though having not played it I'm not certain) at least followed the movies. Lego Batman seems to follow a made up storyline created purely for the game...and I believe this is partially where I found it lacking.
However, if you like Lego games and you like Batman or anything Batman related I am confident you will like this. Again we see well known characters reduced to blocks of lego and as always there is a certain appeal to that. One of my more favourite aspects of the game is the range of characters and vehicles and abilities that can be controlled; including but not limited to characters that are rarely seen in other games, tv shows or other franchises half the time.
The only other thing to be said about it is that, in some ways it is harder than Lego Indiana and in other ways far easier. More notable I found was the frustration that I had to practically complete 2 chapters (both hero and villain levels) before I could properly go on collecting the items found in each level. Otherwise you do not have a particular character or vehicle or suit needed in which to complete the level...well unless you like repeating a level 4 or 5 times anyway.
So, why did I give it 3 stars?
1. Storylines were not involving enough.
2. Slower loading times.
3. Not enough variety in puzzles or in obtaining the 'mini-kits'.
4.Read more ›
This game is fun but annoying at times and hard to figure out at the start and gets very hard far too early.
The LEGO touch makes it a bit more fun but after a while even that gets old and boring.
LEGO Batman is a good game but once you get stuck it's very hard to move forward. This isn't the greatest PSP game on the market but may provide a little amount of fun until the puzzles get to complex.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for my sons birthday. Was the one gift he asked for. Delivery was good but once opened it had the wrong game inside. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Grant
Have not stopped playing it since it arrived. The package arrived early so I am also pleased with product as well as arrival timePublished 21 months ago by Pritha Roy