LEGO Batman 2 - Limited Lex Luthor Toy Edition (PC DVD)
|Price:||£24.95 FREE UK delivery.|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: Windows 7 / XP / Vista
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: DVD-ROM
Platform: PC | Edition: Limited Lex Luthor Toy Edition
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is an Action-Adventure game set within the Batman universe, and filled with LEGO versions of heroes and villains from the Batman comic series, working together/against those from the Justice League comic series. The game is a standalone follow-up to 2008's Lego Batman, and features a wealth of heroes and villains, an engrossing storyline, in-game dialogue, classic LEGO video game play that includes a co-op support, family-friendly action and in-game gadgets, vehicles and super hero abilities.
This Limited Edition includes a mini build set with the exclusive Lex Luthor mini toy. This collectible character is not available in any Lego sets.
Join Forces to Save Gotham from Enemies United Against It
In Lego Batman 2: DC Super Hereos, calamity strikes as the Joker forms an alliance with Lex Luthor. The result is a uniting of the world's greatest villains from across the DC Comics universe, hell bent on tearing down Gotham City, brick by brick. Thankfully Batman and Robin are able to form their own unit for good with members of the Justice League. Additional heroes available in the game include Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and many more. The game contains light-hearted content featuring Batman flavored action, mixed with classic LEGO block gameplay. Players utilise a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing, and must master a range of gadgets in order to triumph. True to the beloved LEGO video game play, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Hereos contains contains both single player and co-op gameplay options.
Key Game Features
- The Melding of Video Game and Toy Lines - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes complements the brand new, recently released LEGO Super Heroes: DC Universe toy collection. The line includes five construction sets, such as The Batcave and three buildable, detailed action figures.
- Heroes and Villains Galore - The Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin join other famous super heroes from the DC Universe including Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to save Gotham City from destruction at the hands of the notorious villains Lex Luthor and the Joker. Batman fans of all ages will enjoy a new and original story filled with classic LEGO video game action and humor as players fight to put the villains back behind bars.
- Classic LEGO Video Game Co-op Play - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes builds upon the action and cooperative gameplay experience established in the best-selling LEGO video game to date
- Lighthearted Action - The game further extends and combines both the Batman and LEGO video game experiences to create very fun gameplay.
- Exciting Vehicles and Gadgets - Explore all new areas of Gotham City utilizing a variety of vehicles including the Batmobile and Batwing. In addition, players are able to fight for justice by mastering new gadgets and suits, such as Batman's Power Suit and Robins' Hazard Cannon, and using all-new abilities including Superman's flight, super-breath and heat vision abilities.
- Discover a new storyline that introduces a massive Gotham City hub full of fun exploration, collection and vehicles.
- Traverse Gotham City’s open realm by walking, flying or unlocking and controlling a variety of cool vehicles including the Batmobile, Batwing and Batboat.
Beware your arch nemesis.
Special gadget and powers.
An array of heroes and villains.
Iconic Gotham locations.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game was no good for my computer(it's not a new one) you need the latest spec to be able to play it. Read morePublished on 4 Feb. 2013 by L. A. Morris
AVG have now confirmed what we all knew: there never was any virus in the Lego Batman 2.
They've released updated virus definitions this week, and the software now claims it... Read more
Same here, AVG has detected a win32/heur virus ...abosolute rubbish by the manufacturer of this game...returning game for refund. Read morePublished on 22 Jun. 2012 by Mr. Michael Connolly