VINE VOICEon 29 January 2009
Lego kick off their 2009 releases with a series of kits from The Clone Wars which includes the excellent Clone Walker Battle Pack.
These kits are great for collector's who want to build an army quickly and cheaply. The set comprises a Clone combat walker and four figures.
The Clone Walker is 10 cm high, 5.5 cm wide (at foot base) 10 cm long (from front gun barrel tip to aft plating) and features legs with 3 points of articulation and a flick missile mounted on each side. There is room to seat two Clones.
The best thing in this pack is the figures. You get two of the new Clone Troopers which come with black blaster rifles.
There is a new Clone Commander who comes equipped with a black visor, black shoulder pouldron, black waistcoat, 2 black DC-17Ps, 2 black helmet torches and 2 black rangefinders.
Lastly there is great Clone Gunner. The gold detailing, chest rebreather and helmet insignia are very well done. He comes armed with a black blaster rifle.
The kit comprises 47 pieces (not including figures, weapons and missiles), takes about 2 minutes to build and there are 2 decals to apply and it's ready for battle.
A great addition to any Clone Army.
on 1 February 2010
I bought this for my 6 year old son who was quite capable of putting it together himself. He has had great fun with it and I think it's great value for money within the Lego Range as it is possible to play just with this as there are a few clones to interract with (and I got away without spending £60 plus on the bigger ships!. On the downside a little delicate for clumsy, younger, hands (siblings). But would deinitely recommend this set. I have also bought him the Battle Droid set which is great too.
(The seller I bought from was very professional, and fast delivery - would use them again.)
on 5 January 2010
Great product, very good value, it is a gift for my grandson who will get hours and hours of enjoyment from it
on 26 May 2011
As a lego liker i thought that this would be a nice little addition to my collection. It was and that was sort of it. The walker itself topples over and by itself there isnt really any play value. Although if with other sets this will be a good addition.
on 28 January 2010
My son is a huge Star Wars Lego fan so he loved building and playing with it. I would like to buy more of these kits for him but the pricing is outrageous and any sane parent would baulk at paying Lego's greedy pricing.Hooray for the product , boo for the costing of Star Wars kits.
on 15 August 2010
I ordered this for a 7 year old Star wars fan. He loved it - but then he loves anything star wars. This arrived very quickly. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery.
on 21 February 2013
This was a Christmas present for my 9-year-old grandson and I was immediately concerned that it came in a much smaller box than I had expected. I've bought him several Lego packs previously, and spending that amount of money they all came in much larger boxes. I hadn't realised that this pack is a collectors' item rather than just a toy, although he seemed pleased with it and completed it very quickly.
on 24 September 2010
The clone battle pack is a very good army builder and that is about it. I have 11 in total now which means I have 33 clones (and a few extra from other sets).The price is quite good considering the fact i paid 110 pounds in total.The walkers also come in handy for extra parts or making other things.Overall i give this set five stars for really building up my clone army. I hope it builds up yours to!
on 20 July 2009
Great fun and easy. A fantastic way to build star wars models. Some might find it a bit too easy. Not too difficult to assemble. Could have been a bit more challenging despite being only from ages 6 to 12.
Daniel Smith
on 28 December 2012
I bought this for my grandson in Sweden. He sent me an email saying it was great & one he couldn't find there, so it was a big hit.
It arrived promptly in time for his birthday & in new condition.