on 10 September 2014
my son loves this bottle and takes it to school every day
on 3 April 2016
Disappointed that the head came apart and we can't fix it. Apart from that it looks cool :o/
on 26 August 2012
Poor quality. Lid came apart after 1 day. Now unable to use. Do not recommend. My son loved look of this but didnt survive schoolbag.
on 14 October 2015
Perfect for a Lego fan, which my daughter is. However the bottom unscrews so you can wash it. Thought that was great at first. But it comes unscrewed really easy and on 2 occasions juice has been all over the bag! So naturally I did the bottom tighter well then you can't get it off as it gets stuck. Probably because of the water making it tight etc. I wouldn't recommended but only for this reason. The positives were it's a good size. Looks good and was good for my daughter of 7. The screw head is easy to get off and it has no spout it's a open cup so maybe only good for slightly older children.
on 24 January 2014
Very disappointing and not value for money. I expected the head to lift to release drink but you have to unscrew it and remove to enable drinking - not ideal for children!
on 3 September 2015
filled the drinks bottle ready for my granson to go to school and it pours out the bottom one unhappy grandson
on 23 February 2016
I bought this is early December as a stocking filler for my partner for use whilst travelling to work. It leaks! By the time he went to use it in Jan and we discovered that it leaks, the 30 days was up and I now cant return this. It's not fit for purpose and a waste of money. I really wouldn't recommend buying this.
on 8 March 2015
Bottle leaked immediately. It was a present, so both my little Nephew and myself were very upset.
on 30 December 2012
Nice drinking bottle but shame you just can't unscrew lid a nit to open and drink rather than having to unscrew the whole lid off
on 4 December 2012
It was exactly what I wanted and it arrived in good time. It is perfect for who I have bought it for.